Tucson Mountains
Team
Nebraska
Several good games on tonight.
San Diego St vs Utah St is a nice mid major matchup
Syracuse at NC ST
Pitt at Wake
Baylor at BYU
and tonight‘s headliner featuring 2/3 of @kyjeff1 ’s least favorite teams UConn at Creighton

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
If I wasn’t in a hellhole that didn’t allow gambling, I’d hammer that Syracuse/NC State O152.5. Syracuse will give up 100 points tonight.

Reactions: englandnu
Creighton vs UConn tonight:

train-tight.gif

428631324-950235346472070-1294128602761211843-n.jpg

I wouldn’t take too much away from UConn’s performance last night. They have never won against Creighton in Omaha, and I believe Creighton beat Villanova both times they won the national championship when they came to Omaha.

Still think Creighton is just a shitty "midmajor?"
Where did I say "shitty mid-major"? Nice try Chubby Checker.

Let me ask you, can you formulate a post where you DON'T twist what someone said?

Second of all, let me know when Creighton wins something of note away from home.

Lets do an avatar bet. I bet we don't see Creighton in the Sweet 16, you want some of that action, or nah?

Let me ask you, can you formulate a post where you DON'T twist what someone said?

Second of all, let me know when Creighton wins something of note away from home.

Lets do an avatar bet. I bet we don't see Creighton in the Sweet 16, you want some of that action, or nah?

A lot of good teams have missed the Sweet 16.

Coming from someone who flat out lies in every other post, it's hilarious that you accuse me of twisting words. You may not have said "shitty," but you called them a midmajor and said you didn't think they were good. My God, what a twist!

A lot of good teams have missed the Sweet 16.

Coming from someone who flat out lies in every other post, it's hilarious that you accuse me of twisting words. You may not have said "shitty," but you called them a midmajor and said you didn't think they were good. My God, what a twist!
Okay, so you just acvused me of calling them shitty and now you're walking it back, this is what you do, because you're a shit poster.

Secondly, Creighton IS a mid major program you dipshit.

Third, please post where I lied. You literally just said I lie in every other post. Well, then you should be able to prove this very easily, so lets have at it. Show me where I lied. You’re a real piece man, you really are.

Take the bet.

Okay, so you just acvused me of calling them shitty and now you're walking it back, this is what you do, because you're a shit poster.

Secondly, Creighton IS a mid major program you dipshit.

Third, please post where I lied. You literally just said I lie in every other post. Well, then you should be able to prove this very easily, so lets have at it. Show me where I lied. You’re a real piece man, you really are.

Take the bet.

Last I checked, they're in the Big East.

"Not good is totally different than shitty!"

Where did you lie? How 'bout claiming that I defended rape for starters? Just one of many things you've pulled out of your ass.

Last edited:

They were 1 point from the F4 with mostly this team and added a nice transfer in Ashworth. They play very solid D and can score from all over the place. I wouldnt overlook them.

Last I checked, they're in the Big East, you pig-****ing tard.

"Not good is totally different than shitty!"

Where did you lie? How 'bout claiming that I defended rape for starters? Just one of many things you've pulled out of your ass.
Doesn't matter that they're in the Big East, they don't even have a football program, they're a mid major. But I never called them "shitty".

Show me where I lied in every other post, that’s what you said. Show me these lies, or admit you exaggerated some shit again.

Where did I accuse you of defending rape? I don't recall this, which leads me to believe whatever you're referring to, happened quite some time ago. That’s a far, far cry from me lying in every other post you hack. Knowing you, i can almost guarantee that you're twisting something that was said, but by all means, post what I said and show me where I "lie in every other post". Let's have it.

Now, I'll ask you again, where did I say Crighton was 'a shitty mid major'? Produce it, or stfu.

They were 1 point from the F4 with mostly this team and added a nice transfer in Ashworth. They play very solid D and can score from all over the place. I wouldnt overlook them.
Yup, just show me where I said they were a shitty mid major. That’s what the accusation is.

Dont drag me into ya'lls bullshit. I was simply pointing out some facts.
Well shit, FDU, Wichita State, George Mason, VCU and Loyola Chicago made it to final 4's, so it's not a surprise that a program like Creighton could challenge for 1.

Doesn't matter that they're in the Big East, they don't even have a football program, they're a mid major. But I never called them "shitty".

Show me where I lied in every other post, that’s what you said. Show me these lies, or admit you exaggerated some shit again.

Where did I accuse you of defending rape? I don't recall this, which leads me to believe whatever you're referring to, happened quite some time ago. That’s a far, far cry from me lying in every other post you hack. Knowing you, i can almost guarantee that you're twisting something that was said, but by all means, post what I said and show me where I "lie in every other post". Let's have it.

Now, I'll ask you again, where did I say Crighton was 'a shitty mid major'? Produce it, or stfu.

If you didn't have a reading disability, you'd see that I already admitted you didn't use the word "shitty." You said they weren't good. And called them a midmajor, obviously in a denigrating way. As you like to do. Btw, that "midmajor" has been better than Kentucky the last 5 years.

Reactions: Deepelm

If you didn't have a reading disability, you'd see that I already admitted you didn't use the word "shitty." You said they weren't good. And called them a midmajor, obviously in a denigrating way. As you like to do. Btw, that "midmajor" has been better than Kentucky the last 5 years.
I'd be curious to see what the standard definition of a midmajor is nowadays. With all the conference realignment that has occurred over the past decade, what constitutes a midmajor?

Is Creighton still a midmajor since they left the Valley for the Big East? Is it based on school size? Conference affiliation? Public or private school? Always found that to be an interesting conversation.

For instance, there are a lot of UK fans who say that Cal hasn't beaten a high major in the tournament since 2017 (UCLA), as they didn't consider Houston (2019) or Providence (2023) high majors.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Creighton has been better than UK the last 5 years? Uh, that’s false. UK was in the E8 in 2019, actually had the game won, missed free throws and lost in overtime.
2020, UK was going to be a top 4 seed, won the SEC by 3 games and had 2 damn good NBA starters on it.
2021… yeah, everyone was better.
2022, UK was a 2 seed with 30 point wins over uNC, Tennessee and WKy and an 18 point win at Kansas. Also had the NPOY
2023, UK went 22-12, 3rd in the SEC

In 2019, Creighton went 20-15 and 9-9, tjis isn't close, UK >
In 2020, they went 24-7 no tournament, call it a draw (not really, but whatever)
In 2021, they went 22-9 better than UK, who sucked that year
In 2022, they went 23-12, made it one round further, UK had a far better season and that’s nit debatable.
In 2023, Creighton went 24-13, went a couple rounds further in the NCAAT, but they did not have a better season. Pretty much even here.

Did you even look at these comparisons before you ran your mouth? Obviously not and what a pussy ass thing to hang your argument on, what chode timeframes like that. Are you seriously going to toss out some "past 5 years" crap for every team we talk about? What a joke you are.

• Haha
I'd be curious to see what the standard definition of a midmajor is nowadays. With all the conference realignment that has occurred over the past decade, what constitutes a midmajor?

Is Creighton still a midmajor since they left the Valley for the Big East? Is it based on school size? Conference affiliation? Public or private school? Always found that to be an interesting conversation.

For instance, there are a lot of UK fans who say that Cal hasn't beaten a high major in the tournament since 2017 (UCLA), as they didn't consider Houston (2019) or Providence (2023) high majors.
If you don't have a fb program, you are a mid major, doesn't matter what conference you are in.

The BIG10, BIG12, ACC and SEC aren't even giving you a look if you don't have a fb program. They’re a mid major.

ADVERTISEMENT