ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday night hoops thread***

Still a good win, but they are obviously not the same team as they were for the first half of the season.

As long as the wins over the ranked opponents that UK has had this year (and could have more as well) help elevate their tournament seed, I won't worry about what those ranked teams did after they played UK.

Your team is tougher. Solid road win dude. Wish both teams played better but it was definitely an exciting one.

I don't think either team played that well overall. Both shot poorly. You did a good job with turnovers and your pressure caused way more turnovers than we're used to committing. Both teams hit the offensive glass pretty well but that may have been poor defensive rebounding as well. Walker was an absolute beast. Glad we don't play again. If we do, at least it'll be ACC or NCAA tourney and probably relatively deep in either. Good luck the rest of the way.

I don't think either team played that well overall. Both shot poorly. You did a good job with turnovers and your pressure caused way more turnovers than we're used to committing. Both teams hit the offensive glass pretty well but that may have been poor defensive rebounding as well. Walker was an absolute beast. Glad we don't play again. If we do, at least it'll be ACC or NCAA tourney and probably relatively deep in either. Good luck the rest of the way.
Good call on Wyatt. That was his best game yet. You guys really brought it out of him. Which is good because we have a few guys who like to hide in a hole against the big boys. Maybe that game will raise the bar a little for us. We are going to need it going into Va Tech and the Tarholes.

Reactions: jhmossy
Tony Bennett can put together a basketball team. He reminds me of me. I’d be about that good given the opportunity ;-)

Wow! 5 teams in the top 12 on the road tonight (Duke, UM, MSU, Marq, Purdue) plus a ranked matchup in Lexington

giphy.gif
Lets get

Washington just went over the back, hooked and held the LSU player, and got awarded with a foul. Kentucky gets all the calls.

Washington just went over the back, hooked and held the LSU player, and got awarded with a foul. Kentucky gets all the calls.
You think that's over the back???

You think Washington is the one that hooked???

I feel like neither of these teams could come within 34 points of Duke. Get this JV shit over with.

Ok I'm done.

No I'm not. Refs working their magic, 4th foul on the best Reid on the court. Shocking.

Wow. Over the back on pj. Nothing. Then zero foul when Reid loses the ball. Tough call there. About as tough as waters selling the previous one.

Reactions: tw3301
I've never seen so many foul calls with the game on the line. Home cooking.

ADVERTISEMENT