ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night games

Everything you said about me there was a blatant lie. Shit, you even lied about “calling it like I see it.” If calling it like you see it is 1>8, you probably need to get your eyes checked. 🤣

Dude who completely lied and said I defended rape is ranting and raving about me using the word “shitty” instead of “not good.” Can’t make this stuff up. 🤣
Again, you plucked one comment out of an entire thread and are trying to use that as your proof.

I'm starting to think you don't actually know what a lie is. An opinion can't be a lie, numbnuts.

Which board are we on again? And which sport are we talking about? TIA
Doesn't matter what board we are on, if a school is a mid major, it's a fvcking mid major, period.

But you can form your own opinion if you want, to me, claiming the Big East is a power conference, is a joke. Cool, UConn won some titles, that doesn't mean the conference is a power conference.

What if Gonzaga wins a couple titles, does that mean the WCC is a power conference? Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Again, you plucked one comment out of an entire thread and are trying to use that as your proof.

Are you confused again? You asked for proof that you said that. I gave you proof of not just that lie, but several. It’s not rocket science.

I'm starting to think you don't actually know what a lie is. An opinion can't be a lie, numbnuts.

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion? Obviously not. Saying that I defend rape and chair throwing etc is a lie. Hell, you’re even lying about a chair being thrown. Two in one.

But you can form your own opinion if you want, to me, claiming the Big East is a power conference, is a joke. Cool, UConn won some titles, that doesn't mean the conference is a power conference.

What if Gonzaga wins a couple titles, does that mean the WCC is a power conference? Nope.

What an awful comparison. 🤣

And let me get this straight...the Big East, which was one of the elite power conferences for decades, became a midmajor conference because they added a few midmajor teams in realignment. And it's a joke to claim otherwise?

How do you type this shit with a straight face?

Are you confused again? You asked for proof that you said that. I gave you proof of not just that lie, but several. It’s not rocket science.
All you did is prove that I posted a comment. All you do is defend everything that happens at Kansas, so yeah, Ihm not surprised I accused you of that, but that doesn't make it a lie, dummy.
Do you know the difference between fact and opinion? Obviously not. Saying that I defend rape and chair throwing etc is a lie. Hell, you’re even lying about a chair being thrown. Two in one.
But you did defend those things. That’s on you. It's funny that you're here crying about it.

But again, you accused me of lying in every other post, then accused me of lying in every post. Do you have mental or learning disabilities maybe? I'm starting to think you do. You're all over the place and you're crying over something that was said probably a year ago.

What an awful comparison. 🤣

And let me get this straight...the Big East, which was one of the elite power conferences for decades, became a midmajor conference because they added a few midmajor teams in realignment. And it's a joke to claim otherwise?

How do you type this shit with a straight face?
I mean, you can form your own opinions… I think.

Question: why do you struggle with the opinions of others so much? Do my opinions hurt your feels? Sure seems like they do.

All you did is prove that I posted a comment. All you do is defend everything that happens at Kansas, so yeah, Ihm not surprised I accused you of that, but that doesn't make it a lie, dummy.

But you did defend those things. That’s on you. It's funny that you're here crying about it.

But again, you accused me of lying in every other post, then accused me of lying in every post. Do you have mental or learning disabilities maybe? I'm starting to think you do. You're all over the place and you're crying over something that was said probably a year ago.

LOL. Unlike you, I’m not crying about anything. You asked for proof that you said that and I gave it. Not difficult.

Either I defended the act of rape or I didn't, and I didn't. So either you're a complete moron and badly misconstrued what I said, or you lied. Who threw a chair btw?

Last edited:
LOL. Not crying about anything, you moron. You asked for proof that you said that and I gave it. Were you dropped on your head?

Either I defended the act of rape or I didn't, and I didn't. So either you're a complete moron and misconstrued something I said as defending rape, or you lied. Who threw a chair btw?
You did defend it, so either move on, or sit here in your own menstrual fluids crying while sucling your thumb you huge pvssy.

You did defend it, so either move on, or sit here in your own menstrual fluids crying while sucling your thumb you huge pvssy.

Oh, look who's lying again. Thanks for proving my point. 😆

You've been sobbing your eyes out over me using the word shitty instead of "not good," but somehow in your brain I'm the one crying. 😂

Last edited:
Oh, look who's lying again. Thanks for proving my point. 😂

You've been sobbing your eyes out over me using the word shitty instead of "not good," but somehow in your brain I'm the one crying. Can't make this shit up. 😂
Crybaby bitch

Ew2qxa-FU8-AAu-PRL.jpg

Just stating an opinion, right, Jeffy?
Yeah, this is a message board, dumbass. Unless you're posting links and facts, everything you post, is an opinion. It's weird that I have to explain this to an adult.

Caption:

“You said every other comment I say is a lie. You said I said Creighton’s shitty. Waaaaaaaaaah!!”

Hey, remember that time you defended the Kentucky players who committed sodomy on 15 year olds and beat the shit out of women?
Are you crying again? Looks like you are. Crybaby bitch.

Yeah, this is a message board, dumbass. Unless you're posting links and facts, everything you post, is an opinion. It's weird that I have to explain this to an adult.

😂 😆🤣

It’s like arguing with a four year old.

Are you crying again? Looks like you are. Crybaby bitch.
Everybody knows who the biggest crybaby on this board is and it’s not even close. 🤣

Also the least self-aware and probably the least literate. Not a good combo!

Yep. After spending far too much time interacting with KYJelly and seeing the back and forth here, I'm reminded of a quote from Mark Twain:

5fe2d81d835fa8063ba28b81b20758ee.jpg

Prototypical Rafturd.

I try to be respectful to that mofo, but when dude starts condescending and hurling insults while talking straight from his ass, he makes it hard.

Prototypical Rafturd.

I try to be respectful to that mofo, but when dude starts condescending and hurling insults while talking straight from his ass, he makes it hard.
You called me a liar, but I'm the one that was insulting and you were the respectful one? Holy shit.

You called me a liar, but I'm the one that was insulting and you were the respectful one? Holy shit.

So just to recap, I'm a crybaby bitch for answering your question and pointing out that you lied about me defending rape, but Jeff isn't a crybaby for sobbing endlessly about being called a liar. Or spending his entire posting career crying about people jabbing at Kentucky. 🤣

So just to recap, I'm a crybaby bitch for answering your question and pointing out that you lied about me defending rape, but Jeff isn't a crybaby for sobbing endlessly about being called a liar. Or spending his entire posting career crying about people jabbing at Kentucky. 🤣
LOL, no, in fact, I've been laughing about it. Mr. Baracus.

LOL, no, in fact, I've been laughing about it. Mr. Baracus.

Oh, that reminds me of another lie. You said that I tried to masquerade as a UK fan at Rafters.

That's good that you can have a laugh though. You give everyone a good hearty chuckle every time you post.

Oh, that reminds me of another lie. You said that I tried to masquerade as a UK fan at Rafters.

That's good that you can have a laugh though. You give everyone a good hearty chuckle every time you post.
You did. Oh you can lie about it if you want.
Heck, you even admitted you did. The only difference is, you said you identified as a UK fan, but we both know the truth.

You did. Oh you can lie about it if you want.
Heck, you even admitted you did. The only difference is, you said you identified as a UK fan, but we both know the truth.

😂

Yet another lie. Starting to understand why I said you lie in every other post yet? Probably not.

Not only have I always denied that, but I asked you several times where you got that idea. I made like three posts on that board almost a decade ago. Did you actually make an effort to dig them up? Freaking weirdo.

😂

Yet another lie. Starting to understand why I said you lie in every other post yet? Probably not.

Not only have I always denied that, but I asked you several times where you got that idea. I made like three posts on that board almost a decade ago. Did you actually make an effort to dig them up? Freaking weirdo.
Post 67, page 2 of the modern era thread:

"Only thing you said that's true is that I did create an account on RR at one point and got banned."

Now, are you denying that your screen name was Mr. Baracus?

Post 67, page 2 of the modern era thread:

"Only thing you said that's true is that I did create an account on RR at one point and got banned."

Now, are you denying that your screen name was Mr. Baracus?

I just admitted in my last post that I made a few posts there about a decade ago and got banned. What I'm denying is that I pretended to be a UK fan. Can you read? Serious question.

Now are you going to quit dodging the question? How did you know I made a couple posts there a decade ago, and why'd you claim I pretended to be a Kentucky fan?

I just admitted in my last post that I made a few posts there about a decade ago and got banned. What I'm denying is that I pretended to be a UK fan. Can you read? Serious question.

Now are you going to quit dodging the question? How did you know I made a couple posts there a decade ago, and why'd you claim I pretended to be a Kentucky fan?
Answer the question and you should know, I know more than you realize.
Was your screen name Mr. Baracus, or not?

Maybe, I don't even remember. I'm so deep in your head that you actually searched for posts I made a decade ago on another forum? 🤣

Good God, that's ownage.

Just leaning into the fact that you're a creepy weirdo, huh?
I can tell you this, your screen name was Mr. Baracus and you posted a whole lot more than 3 times and you most certainly did pose as a UK fan.

But nice try, the ole "I don't remember" bit. Hilarious.

I can tell you this, your screen name was Mr. Baracus and you posted a whole lot more than 3 times and you most certainly did pose as a UK fan.

But nice try, the ole "I don't remember" bit. Hilarious.

Prove that I posed as a Kentucky fan, stalker weirdo.

I do remember that I was banned for posting "UKKK." Sure sounds like something a UK fan would post, right, genius? 🤣 😂

Prove that I posed as a Kentucky fan, stalker weirdo.

I do remember that I was banned for posting "UKKK." Sure sounds like something a UK fan would post, right, genius? 🤣 😂
Yup, you certainly did and you and I had quite a few conversations over there before you started acting like your usual self.
3 posts… hilarious.

Yup, you certainly did and you and I had quite a few conversations over there before you started acting like your usual self.
3 posts… hilarious.

I'm supposed to just take your word for it, right, clown? 😆

No proof eh? I'm shocked!

I don't trust your ability to even discern what you're reading, much less be honest about it.

I'm supposed to just take your word for it, right, clown? 😆

No proof eh? I'm shocked!

I don't trust your ability to even discern what you're reading, much less be honest about it.
Okay, well, keep playing dumb. You're good at it.

Okay, well, keep playing dumb. You're good at it.

You cry and demand proof of everything, but you can't prove a claim that you're emphatic about. Thanks for confirming that you're full of shit as always.

Btw, have you ever had an argument on here that didn't result in the other poster telling you that you don't know what you're talking about? I wonder how old you'll be when you figure this out. 😆

You cry and demand proof of everything, but you can't prove a claim that you're emphatic about. Thanks for confirming that you're full of shit as always.

Btw, have you ever had an argument on here that didn't result in the other poster telling you that you don't know what you're talking about? I wonder how old you'll be when you figure this out. 😆
Why you getting so angry? I know why, because you got caught lying again.

ADVERTISEMENT