ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night games

Why you getting so angry? I know why, because you got caught lying again.

Caught lying? Is this how debates work in whatever backwards town you're from?

An accusation with zero proof...you sure caught me dead to rights! 😂

Maybe, I don't even remember. I'm so deep in your head that you actually searched for posts I made a decade ago on another forum? 🤣

Good God, that's ownage.

Just leaning into the fact that you're a creepy weirdo, huh?
You don't remember being Mr. Barcus or whatever the spelling?

To be fair you did post here for a year or so under that name After RR banned you. I remember you had two different avatars, but I'm a stickler for details. It's not just you, I remember small stuff about basically all regulars.

I remember visiting the KU 24/7 site just to see what KU fans were saying and noticed your name there after you were basically robbed in a game that didn't include UK. I don't care if you rename yourself over and over, but I find it hard to believe you don't remember.

Back to lurking.

Last edited:
You don't remember being Mr. Barcus or whatever the spelling?

To be fair you did post here for a year or so under that name After RR banned you. I remember you had two different avatars, but I'm a stickler for details. It's not just you, I remember small stuff about basically all regulars.

I remember visiting the KU 24/7 site just to see what KU fans were saying and noticed your name there after you were basically robbed in a game that didn't include UK. I don't care if you rename yourself over and over, but I find it hard to believe you don't remember.

Back to lurking.

I guess it would have been the handle I used at RR, but I don’t specifically remember it or anything I posted there, other than what I was banned for. Like I said, it was around a decade ago.

I guess it would have been the handle I used at RR, but I don’t specifically remember it or anything I posted there, other than what I was banned for. Like I said, it was around a decade ago.
Was always a fan of obscure names, I'm guessing this was after Mr. T?

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Caught lying? Is this how debates work in whatever backwards town you're from?

An accusation with zero proof...you sure caught me dead to rights! 😂
Dude, you were Mr. Baracus on KU's board for quite some time, but you're acting like you don't know anything about that name. Just fess up.
I had a lot of back-and-forth's with you on, RR, you posted way more than 3 times. You tried to pose as a UK fan and eventually revealed what you were, because you can’t help yourself.
You lie, you twist posts and you defend rapists, pellet gun shooters and chair throwers. Yeahhhh you.

Dude, you were Mr. Baracus on KU's board for quite some time, but you're acting like you don't know anything about that name. Just fess up.
I had a lot of back-and-forth's with you on, RR, you posted way more than 3 times. You tried to pose as a UK fan and eventually revealed what you were, because you can’t help yourself.
You lie, you twist posts and you defend rapists, pellet gun shooters and chair throwers. Yeahhhh you.

I haven’t acted like I don’t remember that handle. I just didn’t remember if that’s the one I used when I posted on RR. Pretty damn sure I never told anyone I was a Kentucky fan. I might not have advertised that I was a KU fan right away, because they were basically getting banned on sight by needle dick mods.

You’ve said you never read the KU board, yet you know I posted there under that name for a long time?

And there you go twisting and lying again while accusing me of twisting and lying. What is that, 7 lies in one post? Impressive. Thanks for proving my point, muppet. 🤣

I haven’t acted like I don’t remember that handle. I just didn’t remember if that’s the one I used when I posted on RR. Pretty damn sure I never told anyone I was a Kentucky fan. I might not have advertised that I was a KU fan right away, because they were basically getting banned on sight by needle dick mods.

You’ve said you never read the KU board, yet you know I posted there under that name for a long time?

And there you go twisting and lying again while accusing me of twisting and lying. What is that, 7 lies in one post? Impressive. Thanks for proving my point, muppet. 🤣
You lie so much. You knew damn well you posted as Mr. Baracus on RR and you knew it was for a lot longer than 3 damn posts. You tried to deny it and you failed.

I never said anything about me posting, or even visiting the KU site.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

You lie so much. You knew damn well you posted as Mr. Baracus on RR and you knew it was for a lot longer than 3 damn posts. You tried to deny it and you failed.

I never said anything about me posting, or even visiting the KU site.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

I know I was banned pretty damn quickly. That was the point. You argue about the dumbest shit imaginable.

And you literally just said in your last post that I posted under that handle on the KU board “for some time.” Do you have Alzheimer’s? 🤣

I know I was banned pretty damn quickly. That was the point. You argue about the dumbest shit imaginable.

And you literally just said in your last post that I posted under that handle on the KU board “for some time.” Do you have Alzheimer’s? 🤣
Dude, you were on RR for months, we all thought you were a UK fan, then, you finally outed yourself. You literally said on here that you only posted 3 times on RR. You lied and you know it.

I mean, UK owns your ass, you pretended to be a UK fan to satisfy your UK fan hate obsession. That is the definition of pathetic.

Yup, I did say I know you posted as Baracus on the Fog, but that doesn't mean I ever visited there. So, you need to ask youself, how does KJ1 know that?

Fess up, you're a liar and you defend rapists.

Dude, you were on RR for months, we all thought you were a UK fan, then, you finally outed yourself. You literally said on here that you only posted 3 times on RR. You lied and you know it.

I mean, UK owns your ass, you pretended to be a UK fan to satisfy your UK fan hate obsession. That is the definition of pathetic.

You are the definition of pathetic.

And everyone but you sees it. 🤣

You are the definition of pathetic.

And everyone but you sees it. 🤣
Says the guy that posed as a UK fan to troll UK fans on a UK board.
Here's a secret, I really don't give a shit what others think, but it seems like you do, which is why your sorry ass should stop posting.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT