ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Nice pickup. Sad to see him go. Dude has Big 12 DPOY potential. Long ways to go with his offensive game. Big time lob threat.
Just watched some of his highlights. Lots of lobs. I remember hearing his name on and off last season but KU had a loaded roster. Obviously KU will be fine without him, but this is the exact type of player TCU needed. A big body that can defensively disrupt in the paint, get rebounds, and maybe score 7-8 ppg in the meantime. He’ll play a lot in Fort Worth. It’ll be cool to see how much he progresses.

Reactions: KisteK
Just watched some of his highlights. Lots of lobs. I remember hearing his name on and off last season but KU had a loaded roster. Obviously KU will be fine without him, but this is the exact type of player TCU needed. A big body that can defensively disrupt in the paint, get rebounds, and maybe score 7-8 ppg in the meantime. He’ll play a lot in Fort Worth. It’ll be cool to see how much he progresses.

Will be interesting to see how big of strides he makes for next year. Has really good hands catching the ball and rebounding but also bad hands in the sense that he uses his hands a lot on defense and picks up cheap fouls. It’s something a lot of freshman do though so I expect that to be worked out over time for him. Offensively not sure he’ll ever be anything more than a lob threat and occasional hook shot. If he is it may take till his senior season to become that.

Reactions: TCUHorns
Grant Nelson is in Tuscaloosa and will be leaving Thursday. Feeling a bit better about this...

Forgot about Tarris Reed. He probably makes more sense as the starting 5. Move Nkamhoua to the 4 - and T.Williams off the bench.

It's an okay lineup. Dug McDaniel and Olivier Nkamhoua are both going to need to be very productive for Michigan to have a shot at the dance.

Now apparently Michigan is back in consideration and WVU is out. 😛

Nice get. More playing time at Michigan and you guys obviously finally came up with some more NIL $.

I definitely wanted him, but wvu's roster is pretty loaded. He was going to split minutes with Tre Mitchell at best. Was a little worried how that would work out.

Reactions: KisteK
Nice get. More playing time at Michigan and you guys obviously finally came up with some more NIL $.

I definitely wanted him, but wvu's roster is pretty loaded. He was going to split minutes with Tre Mitchell at best. Was a little worried how that would work out.
I don’t actually know what happened. Home board claimed we were out but someone ratcheted up the NIL $ at the last minute, some in Twitter are saying he planned on coming here all along. He definitely is going to get lots of playing time here. You’re right about that

Any word on who the couple of grad transfers are that'll be portalling soon?

Forgot about Tarris Reed. He probably makes more sense as the starting 5. Move Nkamhoua to the 4 - and T.Williams off the bench.

It's an okay lineup. Dug McDaniel and Olivier Nkamhoua are both going to need to be very productive for Michigan to have a shot at the dance.
Just need to teach Reed to go 2 minutes without committing a foul

ADVERTISEMENT