ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

NKU may be winning by double digits if they didn’t keep bailing Houston out by trying to hit 28 footers over and over again.

NKU had a chance to actually win this if they ran offense instead of repeatedly taking 28 footers.

North Kentucky has missed a lot of open looks. Several of which went halfway down. Could have had a chance to be the 2nd 16 seed to win a game if a couple had fallen.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
NKU had a chance to actually win this if they ran offense instead of repeatedly taking 28 footers.
I don’t know. Houston tightened up in the paint and their athleticism started to affect UNK.

That being said, the three had been open, and they’ve had good looks. And many of them were halfway down.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Man, that was a brutally bad block call on Tennessee. It was made by Pat Adams as well. Him and Barnes absolutely despise each other.

And yeah, I think Duke slams both of these teams. If UT has Zakai maybe not but without a PG there is no chance.

Awesome first day
Cheers Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Man, that was a brutally bad block call on Tennessee. It was made by Pat Adams as well. Him and Barnes absolutely despise each other.

And yeah, I think Duke slams both of these teams. If UT has Zakai maybe not but without a PG there is no chance.
I see what you did there!😂

Soooo who had Furman and Princeton? LOLZ @ Vagina and Zona.

I had UVA losing next round and Zona in the S16 so that didn't hurt me too bad. I was awful yesterady. 10-6 I think but had only one of the six that lost moving on past the second round.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I had UVA losing next round and Zona in the S16 so that didn't hurt me too bad. I was awful yesterady. 10-6 I think but had only one of the six that lost moving on past the second round.
I think everyone's brackets are already busted. I was 11-5 yesterday with Arizona being the only wrong pick I had getting past round 2, but I had them losing in the Elite 8 so that hurts a little.

Reactions: bignish
If Houston doesn't have a relatively healthy Sasser by Saturday, it's going to very difficult for them to beat Auburn.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
ADVERTISEMENT