ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

Tough showing by ORU, but I don’t think this is the last we see of them. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Summit League becomes a multi-bid league in the near future.

Makes you wonder why Iowa has kept Fran around this long. Is making a sweet 16 now and then good enough for them? How long has he been coaching there? I know it is easier said than done but in order to get good results you have to demand them. This sometimes requires a lot of hiring and firing, but Iowa just settles for respectability.

Makes you wonder why Iowa has kept Fran around this long. Is making a sweet 16 now and then good enough for them? How long has he been coaching there? I know it is easier said than done but in order to get good results you have to demand them. This sometimes requires a lot of hiring and firing, but Iowa just settles for respectability.
If you guys don't win tomorrow there will be an entire college class at UK without a tournament win.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Iowa FT's could be a big deal.
Iowa has struggled in it's last 10 or so games as a team from the FT.

5 misses, while not uncommon, tend to come back to bite you in the ass especially in close games. And it always seems like when Iowa misses FTs, it comes at stretches where they can ill-afford to be missing them......

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Alford and Lickliter barely making the tournament the decade as coaches made them gun shy. Fran has 1/4 of their tournament appearances.

Let's not forget that Iowa is a shit hole with the worst fan base in the world outside of hawkit. How much better could they do?

I'm glad my team is in the tournament but I do miss being able to just shit all over a rival for losing early without giving a ****.
Have to enjoy this shit sandwich of a season somehow. Misery loves company.

Reactions: tw3301
So Northwestern and Maryland advance...

Illinois and Iowa not so much.

PSU up next...

Iowa makes sweet 16s now and then?

News to me

Reactions: Anthony B
ADVERTISEMENT