ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
It’s that time of year again and brackets are revealed later today! After bracketology, tell us how you like your bracket/draw? Did your team get the seed you thought they would? What team/teams in your bracket do you look forward to playing? How far you see your team advancing? What teams didn’t make it that you thought should? Basically, if it has to do with the NCAA tournament talk about it here!!! Good luck everybody. This is what we all live for when it comes to college basketball!!!
March Madness Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

I know it’s a long shot but I hope y’all get in man. I like Bacot and I think he deserves it.

I know it’s a long shot but I hope y’all get in man. I like Bacot and I think he deserves it.

Well, I hope we do as well. I could make an argument. Weak, but an argument. There are other more deserving teams though.

Reactions: Scotty00
Hoping for a 4 seed in the Louisville region. Most I have seen has IU as a 4 in Louisville----Bama being the 1. Pretty shitty for Bama possibly having to play Indiana, in Louisville, as the 1 seed.

I feel bad for the officials in that 8/9 Iowa/Auburn game...

Pearl and McWhinery?

Have fun fella's.

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
LOL----Kent State.

Lost to them in 2001.....Then beat them in the Elite 8 in 2002.

Arkansas could be a brutal second round game for KU if they get by Illinois.

Looks like a potential Purdue Duke sweet 16 game again with one region to go…:

Last region includes Purdue , Marquette Kansas State , Duke , Kentucky and Sparty

I'm not going to pretend that there is a difference between a 4 seed and a 5 seed in this situation, but lol at Virginia getting a 4 seed and Duke getting a 5.

Butttt... Duke got a favorable bracket. Better to be the 5 seed with these losers than a 4 seed out west.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT