ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

If Houston doesn't have a relatively healthy Sasser by Saturday, it's going to very difficult for them to beat Auburn.
cmon, he wasn't even able to play in the second half. There is literally no chance he is even close to relatively healthy by Saturday. The real question should be whether or not there's a chance he would even be relatively healthy by next weekend's games.

Houston made a HUGE mistake letting him play at all this weekend. Don't know if you've ever done the groin, but it's similar to an ankle or hammy in that it can take weeks and weeks before you can play again and if you try and come back too soon it is very easy to tweak it and then set yourself back a couple weeks in your recovery time.

I would be SHOCKED if he plays even one minute on Saturday.

cmon, he wasn't even able to play in the second half. There is literally no chance he is even close to relatively healthy by Saturday. The real question should be whether or not there's a chance he would even be relatively healthy by next weekend's games.

Houston made a HUGE mistake letting him play at all this weekend. Don't know if you've ever done the groin, but it's similar to an ankle or hammy in that it can take weeks and weeks before you can play again and if you try and come back too soon it is very easy to tweak it and then set yourself back a couple weeks in your recovery time.

We had a similar situation a few years back with Jodie Meeks.

It's best to let them rest. Seems to be a very nagging injury.

pretty sure @hawkit3113 groin injury will last an off-season.

What's the prognosis for his anal destruction?
seinfeld-prognosis.gif

We had a similar situation a few years back with Jodie Meeks.

It's best to let them rest. Seems to be a very nagging injury.

pretty sure @hawkit3113 groin injury will last an off-season.

yep, the problem with groins is you literally can not play on it until it is 100% or else you are just gonna tweak it again and set yourself back a week or two.

Maybe it's a little worse in hockey because you take a much wider stride when you skate as opposed to running, but whenever anyone pulled a groin in hockey that person would just be like, see you all in 6 weeks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Also heard Jamal Shead has a bad knee. Not looking good for them. Sounds like Houston ain't going very far in the tournament this year.

They're depressing. So many "what ifs" over the years. Houston and UCLA might be the ones saying what if after this season.
"what if's" never go away either. We all got them.

"yeah, but"s makes me want to kick someone in the taters.

Poor Sean Miller, he’s been broken by Arizona and now he’s been cursed with choke jobs. Xavier looks like it’s going to lose today.

I don't like our chances today. Too much weird shit's been going on.

First. I went out a couple of weeks ago and my city-issued trashcan was gone. They replaced it and boom, this morning I go out and it's returned. How in the hell does that happen? These are big trashcans. They don't just disappear and reappear. I looked all over for it. I now have two. I kind of like the new one.

The pet cat got bitten by a snake. Had to go to the vet. (very bad omen).

...and my package actually arrived on time.

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK and Scotty00
Not including Oral Roberts, Duke had 5 Quad 1 wins.

North Carolina didn’t make the tournament.
Iowa Iowa’d. (sorry @hawkit3113)
Virginia lost to a 13 seed.
Xavier is down 10 to a 14 seed.
Miami hasn’t played yet.

Sorry in advance, Miami. Congrats, Tennessee.

We've beaten a bunch of cupcakes. Tennessee is going to run away with it.

First. I went out a couple of weeks ago and my city-issued trashcan was gone. They replaced it and boom, this morning I go out and it's returned. How in the hell does that happen? These are big trashcans. They don't just disappear and reappear. I looked all over for it. I now have two. I kind of like the new one.

You now have TWO trash cans for the price of none. I think you’re reading this situation wrong.

Not so fast my friends. Duke is the best team in the tournament and will easily defeat the Volunteers tomorrow.
I hope you’re right, but I don’t see it. It’s two completely opposite scenarios. Duke is going to start seeing talent they previously haven’t, while Kentucky can finally open things up out of the SEC gauntlet. Kentucky -4.5 is the easiest bet of the year, I genuinely believe that.

My cat passed away. Don't even care right now. Good luck guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT