ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

You're great

I love how this board will go on if one of us dropped much less a pet.
This is when to suck i up buttercup.
I know I might have made that same prediction a couple of times in the past and it didn't work out for y'all, but I really mean it this time.

You didn't last

I don't care much right now. Thanks for engaing.""****ing hell
I'm being mean. give me time. My fauult
You're not a nice person.I get defending.

Shaka Smart seems to have finally stopped choking, his first tournament win in 10 years. On the other hand, UConn’s Dan Hurley is looking like a choke artist in the making. After losing to 12 seed as a 5 seed last year, it’s looking very likely they will fall to 13 seed this year. UConn was historically a great tournament team though, but what if the head coach chokes.

This Iowa state/pitt game is terrible. I want to turn it off but it’s like watching a car crash. Iowa state has 34 points with 4 minutes left. And pitt would be down 20 to a team that could make shots.

Iowa State couldn't hit dog shit if they fell into a truck full of it.

As soon as I saw you guys were copying Iowa's colors, I knew you were good. ;)
A good 75% of our fans are livid that we finally bring back the royal blue and gold only to go with Steeler colors in the tournament. But hey, we haven’t lost in them all year… superstitions are real!! ;)

Glad to see this sanogoo guy getting the game of his life out of the way now. Normally those guys have them against us.

They better have been using a Werner ladder to fix that net or the ncaa gonna have some explaining to do.

Purdue struggling early, FDU is upset minded and if they win tonight, will become the first 16 seed to win 2 games in NCAA tournament.

FDU should be at the FT line with a chance to make it a 5 point game. Instead, it will be Purdue's ball.

All the brackets are shit except the West bracket that has like 4/7 remaining teams that have a realistic chance of winning the title.

ADVERTISEMENT