ADVERTISEMENT

The “Mostly Things KU But Mostly Due To Hefty UK Support” Thread

Now that we’ve established which Kentucky fans will be wearing new avatars in a few months…

Tell me…which Kentucky players will be in the NBA in a year?

I propose an idea.
If KU wins, you all take turns on me and give me an avatar for a month. Say Exit goes fist, then whoever.
Ever how many ppl agreed is how many gets a month. 8 ppl it's 8 different avatars Could be a whole years worth of avatars with you all taking turns.

Now If UK wins.
All y'all gotta wear the same avatar for the same amount of months. I'm gonna let UK fans choose what all you are going to wear.

Bet?

I propose an idea.
If KU wins, you all take turns on me and give me an avatar for a month. Say Exit goes fist, then whoever.
Ever how many ppl agreed is how many gets a month. 8 ppl it's 8 different avatars Could be a whole years worth of avatars with you all taking turns.

Now If UK wins.
All y'all gotta wear the same avatar for the same amount of months. I'm gonna let UK fans choose what all you are going to wear.

Bet?

double coupons are not allowed.

I propose an idea.

Now If UK wins.

Bet?
Personally, I don’t like the idea of several people wearing the same avatar.

• Sad
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Well, he did do a great job of getting Huggs drunk, pulled over, arrested AND fired.

You guys are showing your sensitivity.

Brandon Rush only returned to college in ‘08 because he got injured at an inopportune time. It wouldn’t annoy me if you called that luck. That’s what it was.

Was Mitchell part of Cal’s plan all along? No. He was available because a drunk fool who was already on thin ice decided to do something really stupid.

Unless you think that Cal secretly sabotaged Huggins, that was a pretty lucky turn of events.

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You guys are showing your sensitivity.

Brandon Rush only returned to college in ‘08 because he got injured at an inopportune time. It wouldn’t annoy me if you called that luck. That’s what it was.

Was Mitchell part of Cal’s plan all along? No. He was available because a drunk fool who was already on thin ice decided to do something really stupid.

Unless you think that Cal secretly sabotaged Huggins, that was a pretty lucky turn of events.
Huh? Sensitivity? I literally agreed with you.
I'm no Calipari fan. He got lucky with Mitchell, there is a gaping hole at our 4/5 without that guy, Cal played the portal game like an idiot.
He got lucky with Reeves too, that guy wanted out, but he realized his classwork was an issue, so he reluctantky came back.

Time to brag like we are UK playing CC guys.
Like this?

Screenshot-2023-08-03-130415.jpg

KU stomping puerto rice select at the half 54-34. Time to brag like we are UK playing CC guys.

Yeah this PR select team isn’t suppose to be very good. Bahamian Team that they play twice in next 4 days that features 6 NBA players on it. Will be fun to see how they do against them.

ADVERTISEMENT