ADVERTISEMENT

The “Mostly Things KU But Mostly Due To Hefty UK Support” Thread

This thread is sponsored by

Red-Ryder-Model-1938-BB-Gun-039256019382_image1__51890.1676490335.jpg

This should be interesting. I’m going to go ahead and predict posts meant for the “All Things UK” thread being posted here and visa versa.

800wm

Anyway . . . “How ‘bout them cats!?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Anybody know the story behind this?

He's a talented player, but the early word was that he wasn't going to see many minutes as a freshman. I don't think that sat well with him, because in his mind he's a OAD. I've also heard that he wasn't really embraced by the rest of the team, and he was homesick. Apparently KU people started to worry about his longterm outlook a few weeks ago.

After I heard he was struggling, I had a feeling that someone with his mentality probably wouldn't be around long. Didn't expect him to be gone a month after arriving on campus though.

He was trash. Potential sure but a guy who is more concerned with social media than actually putting in work. He’s slow. He has an inflated self esteem because he played against a bunch of 5’7 white guys and thinks he will be in the NBA next year. Wasn’t going to be part of the rotation.

He was trash. Potential sure but a guy who is more concerned with social media than actually putting in work. He’s slow. He has an inflated self esteem because he played against a bunch of 5’7 white guys and thinks he will be in the NBA next year. Wasn’t going to be part of the rotation.

Trash? Don't you think that's a little strong?

Reactions: KisteK
In other news, I’m hearing that Arterio Morris’s legal troubles are resolved and he should be joining the team in Puerto Rico. Also heard he’s looked legitimately awesome in practice. Apparently Elmarko Jackson’s been a stud too.

Prepare thy anus, OP. Bill’s going in dry again…

• Love
Reactions: ThePhog08
Dicksinson is savage. I can not wait for the champs classic. 4 awesome teams. Kansas’ top 8 are lethal

Bro couldn't graduate, sorry bout it.

Bet it would be hilarious to see the 180s turned by all the fans who were destroying him up until the minute he announced his return.

Kind of brings to mind "Calipari's the sleaziest POS in the game! Wait, wut? He's accepted the position as our head coach? I ****ing love that guy! He's totally misunderstood!" 🤣

Bet it would be hilarious to see the 180s turned by all the fans who were destroying him up until the minute he announced his return.

Kind of brings to mind "Calipari's the sleaziest POS in the game! Wait, wut? He's accepted the position as our head coach? I ****ing love that guy! He's totally misunderstood!" 🤣
What's a fair goal for KU this season.?

You all seem high on this roster.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT