ADVERTISEMENT

The “Mostly Things KU But Mostly Due To Hefty UK Support” Thread

I'm at my dads, brothers house. Got to give pops his medication here soon. Maybe after that. Terrible phone service wherever the **** KNifely is; about hour south of Elizabethtown---just outside of Campbellsville.
Born and raised in C-ville. I know where Knifley is.

Seriously? Thats crazy. Pops lives on Allen Cemetary Road. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out in the sticks
You're right smack dab in my area of growing up. I know all those roads. Born at Taylor Co hospital.
My wife once lived in Knifley, your pops probably know her and my family.

You're right smack dab in my area of growing up. I know all those roads. Born at Taylor Co hospital.
Drove right past Taylor HS---Big ass gym

LMAO---My wifes phone sounds like a fuking gun shot is this quiet ass house

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I used to moon that gym riding on the bus to the city school.
I've bben to C-Ville many times---College baseball and basktball. Crazy how shit comes full circle. My dads brother moved here like 3-4 years ago. Bought a beautiful home here; part log cabin. All the times I worked at the University, nver thought I'd be back in the area, to vist my dying father.

I've bben to C-Ville many times---College baseball and basktball. Crazy how shit comes full circle. My dads brother moved here like 3-4 years ago. Bought a beautiful home here; part log cabin. All the times I worked at the University, nver thought I'd be back in the area, to vist my dying father.
Super sorry to hear about your Pop's. That campus was my backyard as a youth.

Sounds like it will be a massive underachievement if Kansas doesn't cut the nets. 🤔

That means that over half of them chose another team.
giphy.gif

Might as well get my avatar ready for me. Yikes this KU team is bad. Haven’t seen a KU team this bad in a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: forsh_21
Might as well get my avatar ready for me. Yikes this KU team is bad. Haven’t seen a KU team this bad in a decade.

Don’t you think this is a bit of an overreaction? You’ve admitted that you tend to make emotional posts.

I've had concerns about this team, especially after losing Morris, and it looks like most of them are valid. But to say the preseason #1 team is "bad" and worse than mediocre teams like '21 or '19? That's a little much. But there are definitely some issues. Namely outside shooting and lack of elite athleticism.

Reactions: Big_C_KU
ADVERTISEMENT