ADVERTISEMENT

UK and KU fans hurting tonight

I know how I would feel if I was a UK fan. This year for KU feels like the end of the world and its one down year after a 2022 title. Xing that by 4 and I would feel miserable.

5qA.gif

Would you like to donate to a GoFundMe to accumulate ~$33 million so UK can fire Cal?

Calipari is the Jimbo Fisher of college basketball. They gotta be sorry about that lifetime commitment. Kinda like getting married to a hottie and she puts on 100lbs after 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
Calipari is the Jimbo Fisher of college basketball. They gotta be sorry about that lifetime commitment. Kinda like getting married to a hottie and she puts on 100lbs after 2 years.
Except she was already starting to gain weight when the marriage happened. The signs were already showing.

Reactions: asindc
Gotta be honest, I’m not unhappy AT. ALL.

I’m a UK fan , but not this program. This isn’t the program I’m here for. It’s out there, somewhere, but this isn’t it.
We can blame Mitch for that though, not Cal. Mitch is the reason the program is being held hostage now, because of the stupid ass deal he made. He also made the media rights deal with JMI. What an idiot.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
We can blame Mitch for that though, not Cal. Mitch is the reason the program is being held hostage now, because of the stupid ass deal he made. He also made the media rights deal with JMI. What an idiot.
They both need to go. It’s. Just. Time. 2 post season wins in 3 years. That’s tenable.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Even worse if we're just talking about NCAAT. 1 win in the past 4 years (5 counting Covid).
That's hard to believe. Pitino took over a program in shambles....Inelgible his first two seasons, and l won SEVEN NCAAT in the nest two seasons.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Gotta be honest, I’m not unhappy AT. ALL.

I’m a UK fan , but not this program. This isn’t the program I’m here for. It’s out there, somewhere, but this isn’t it.
Send some of those starters you don't want to Iowa.

We'll take em off your hands so you can bring in a few more one and done experiments to see if they can come together to win a national championship. 😀

That's hard to believe. Pitino took over a program in shambles....Inelgible his first two seasons, and l won SEVEN NCAAT in the nest two seasons.
Man, I miss the Unforgettables! Bunch of KY boys limited on talent and athleticism but could shoot and played their asses off. They really had no business being as good as they were. Superior coaching helped too! And probably had a good shot to win the natty had they won that EE game vs Duke. Had Pitino stayed at UK from 98 through now they’d prob have at least 2-3 more nattys.

ADVERTISEMENT