ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

I love stoners,I just know he hates it when being called one. So I call him one. :D

Poking the gummy bear.

I need a better hobby than trolling trolls.

*House is spotless, cars are on point, running 2 businesses, working 3 others, woman is satisfied, i need something else to do.

*also volunteer at St. Jude's. That place is inspiring to say the least. It makes me want to do more.

dear Facebook,

Reactions: Random UK Fan
No better place to ask this than right here right now. It seems like some fans of Kentucky these past couple of months think that their athletic department makes as much money as Auburn's does. Do any of you really believe that?

Reactions: AuHoosier420
No better place to ask this than right here right now. It seems like some fans of Kentucky these past couple of months think that their athletic department makes as much money as Auburn's does. Do any of you really believe that?
Stats are stats. It is surprising money doesn't equal success.

Kentucky recruits itself. Cal is not bigger than Kentucky. You would have more titles if you upgraded your game day coaching.

.....hmmmm.UK does recruit itself, and yet you've been here saying that 'players have turned down lucrative offers to play there for free.... yeah, rrrrriiiiggght'.... so which is it... UK is clean because it 'recruits itself' or....? Along with looking dumber throughout this thread, you're contradicting yourself as well.

Reactions: kyjeff1
.....hmmmm.UK does recruit itself, and yet you've been here saying that 'players have turned down lucrative offers to play there for free.... yeah, rrrrriiiiggght'.... so which is it... UK is clean because it 'recruits itself' or....? Along with looking dumber throughout this thread, you're contradicting yourself as well.

face palm. Kentucky recruits itself due to history and support (sometimes illegal support) from its boosters. I didn’t contradict myself at all. Nice try though

They're pretty good but they owe a huge thank you to Alabama and the other SEC football schools for that #19 ranking.

Not gonna apologize for being in the SEC, where football is the cash cow. Good to see our football program is rising in the conference as well beyond just being a participant.

Kentucky hired a guy with two vacated final 4’s and a shady past because they wanted to win titles and go to final 4’s again
giphy.gif

Kentucky hired a guy with two vacated final 4’s and a shady past because they wanted to win titles and go to final 4’s again
You picked up on that. You love soft balls don't you?

Let's just run with this. NCAA implicated Pearl. They said Calipari was "a victim".

Easy, breezy, cover Pearl.

face palm. Kentucky recruits itself due to history and support (sometimes illegal support) from its boosters. I didn’t contradict myself at all. Nice try though

Cal/UK (the combination of the two) recruits itself as well. With ZERO NCAA infractions on Cal's record, in an age where other programs are getting served Notices of Violations from the NCAA, it feels good not having any dark cloud over the UK athletic program.

Not gonna apologize for being in the SEC, where football is the cash cow. Good to see our football program is rising in the conference as well beyond just being a participant.
It is a lot more fun when your football is doing well. Kansas was a borderline top 25 program in the 2000's with one elite season in 2007 so I know what it's like. Just know it can all change VERY quickly though. lol

Cal/UK (the combination of the two) recruits itself as well. With ZERO NCAA infractions on Cal's record, in an age where other programs are getting served Notices of Violations from the NCAA, it feels good not having any dark cloud over the UK athletic program.

LOL. Derrick rose haven’t someone else take the SAT for him is on cal’s tecord regardless of what you think but keep living that life of denial dude. Again you think a poor college recruit from say Chicago for example that is being offered a half of million at minimum is opting to go to Kentucky for free? His name is Anthony by the way. So delusional

Reactions: dirtyrock15
LOL. Derrick rose haven’t someone else take the SAT for him is on cal’s tecord regardless of what you think but keep living that life of denial dude. Again you think a poor college recruit from say Chicago for example that is being offered a half of million at minimum is opting to go to Kentucky for free? His name is Anthony by the way. So delusional
So it's 500K now and not the 200K the Chicago Sun Times redacted?

You don't know college basketball or college basketball rumors at all. Keep going,I can't wait for th next laugh.

I love new money. It's not even new money it's like an inheritance from a aunt who had 4400 dollars in their sock drawer. All of a sudden, they show up like they're rich. Will disappear when the money is spent.

Last edited:
So it's 500K now and not the 200K the Chicago Sun Times redacted?

500k is actually on the cheap end. You live in Memphis for gods sakes and don’t think cAlipari has ever been a part of something shady to get a recruit? Take your fandom out of this for once.

One poster has made this claim and he's senile. What are you talking about?

No proof of this drivel you keep spewing. The only proof that stands is Cal's record w/the NCAA: ZERO INFRACTIONS.

Wait a second, does your logic of "nothing my coach did matters before he got here" only apply to Auburn?

What am ignorant about? I am the most honest poster on the board. Deep down you know I am right here as well

WTF does this even mean?

What could possibly make you “more honest” than people you’ve never met and know nothing about?

This should be good.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’ve got them ranked 32 out of 50. It’s not bad but it’s not good either. They just beat out Maryland and they’re just behind Oklahoma.
I have no problem with your rankings. I have no problems with anyone' perceptions. I might poke gummy bears, but opinions and sports are hand in hand. I would respond if you said, UK will,for a fact,finish 32nd.

Does being a stoner make you paranoid?

Thr best part is that you actually think you are good at this.

Up there with thinking Memphis is a good place to love. At least 3 your neighbors are planning how they can move to Nashville right now

For others who have closely followed Pearl’s career for decades, the tears, the smile, the gimmicks all seem like little more than masking agents to distract the public from the fact that the man is a phony, a cheat, and a snitch.

“You can be a cheat or a snitch and still get respect in this sport. Being both makes that a lot harder,” a current Division I assistant coach told SB Nation.

“(Pearl) can get away with it because he’s charming and, you know, a hell of a coach.”

ADVERTISEMENT