ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

AUHoosier's logic

Pearl isn't as big a cheater as Cal (He's proven wrong with actual facts regarding NCAA violations)

Nothing about Bruce Pearl matters before he came to Auburn (Brings up Cal at Memphis, where Cal was not even given one violation)

Auburn should only be judged in hoops since Pearl has been in charge (brings up cheating from decades ago)

Surely I'm not the only one getting a kick out of this, right? This dude is talking himself into a deeper and deeper hole.

I'm a little late to the party, but this post has to win the thread. Nicely done.

Ah, look, another one whiffed on the point.

Y’know, in a way I’m glad the NCAA is trying to make Bill the fall guy for a landscape in which players can’t walk out their front doors without tripping over suitcases of cash. It’s motivated him to go in dry on each of you this season.

AUHoosier's logic

Pearl isn't as big a cheater as Cal (He's proven wrong with actual facts regarding NCAA violations)

Nothing about Bruce Pearl matters before he came to Auburn (Brings up Cal at Memphis, where Cal was not even given one violation)

Auburn should only be judged in hoops since Pearl has been in charge (brings up cheating from decades ago)

Surely I'm not the only one getting a kick out of this, right? This dude is talking himself into a deeper and deeper hole.

Kentucky fan logic.

“everyone else cheats but us” yet top players still come to Kentucky.

surely I am not the only person seeing this right?”

by far the worst fanbase in the country

If only AUHoosier could post something funny or entertaining occasionally. Jesus. 6 pages of boringness.

ZERO INFRACTIONS.....he received no blame from the NCAA.
Lol. Yes cal had zero clue about his two star players. So delusional. No one gives a shit about the NCAA giving infractions. They are not a respected organization

Kentucky fan logic.

“everyone else cheats but us” yet top players still come to Kentucky.

surely I am not the only person seeing this right?”

by far the worst fanbase in the country
Except no one has made that claim. You haven't made one factual argument. I've asked you for proof on several of these claims and you won't provide any. Do you know what we call someone who makes claims but doesn't have the intelligence or resources to back them up? We call them mentally handicapped.

Except no one has made that claim. You haven't made one factual argument. I've asked you for proof on several of these claims and you won't provide any. Do you know what we call someone who makes claims but doesn't have the intelligence or resources to back them up? We call them mentally handicapped.
LoL. Kentucky is a dirty program. Just like every other big time program . Continue to think you don’t break any rules though...

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Ah, look, another one whiffed on the point.

Y’know, in a way I’m glad the NCAA is trying to make Bill the fall guy for a landscape in which players can’t walk out their front doors without tripping over suitcases of cash. It’s motivated him to go in dry on each of you this season.

....all for naught if the NCAA drops the hammer.

Degrees from AU/IU... yet has no idea there's a difference between FACT and opinion. He must've been one of those 'special Ed' dudes.

....all for naught if the NCAA drops the hammer.

ncaa won’t be dropping the hammer. There is a reason will wade, Sean Miller, and bill self are all still employed. The NCAA is a joke and anyone with a good lawyer will bend them over.

LoL. Kentucky is a dirty program. Just like every other big time program . Continue to think you don’t break any rules though...
I'm not sure where you keep getting your info? We've been caught cheating before. There's no argument to be made there. Facts are facts. Here are some more facts

- Bruce Pearl has more recruiting violations than John Calipari
- Kentucky is in first place in the SEC
- Auburn has 1/4th the final fours that Cal has
- I own you

Reactions: JC for 3
I'm not sure where you keep getting your info? We've been caught cheating before. There's no argument to be made there. Facts are facts. Here are some more facts

- Bruce Pearl has more recruiting violations than John Calipari
- Kentucky is in first place in the SEC
- Auburn has 1/4th the final fours that Cal has
- I own you[/QUOTE
LOL. The last one is no factual at all. I have strung you along for 4 hours now. Kentucky is also still just as dirty as anyone else.

Gotta see how the facts play out before picking Bill's label.
My favorite part is that you guys think what the NCAA does has any bearing here. The NCAA ford even have subpoena power. They are a powerless organization that any decent lawyer can destroy

LoL. So Kentucky has never broken an NCAA rule?

Wow...I see that clearly sailed over your head. Throughout this entertaining thread, your opinions have been countered with FACTS. You have failed over and over to see that there is a difference between the two.

Why do you keep saying we are dirty but don't acknowledge the point in my previous post where I have admitted we've been caught cheating before? It doesn't sting me to say that. Its just a fact. I have learned from our conversations you don't like facts!

Edit: Can't quote him because he messed up my quote

@AuHoosier420

My favorite part is that you guys think what the NCAA does has any bearing here. The NCAA ford even have subpoena power. They are a powerless organization that any decent lawyer can destroy

....tell U6 that. They stripped their *title. They're still the governing body of the sport, faults and all.

....tell U6 that. They stripped their *title. They're still the governing body of the sport, faults and all.

Louisville had just joined a power conference. First time at the big boys table and it showed. Ncaa has literally zero power. Why do you think small schools get in trouble so much more than big schools?

do you really think Louisville did something worse than what North Carolina was doing?

Louisville had just joined a power conference. First time at the big boys table and it showed. Ncaa has literally zero power. Why do you think small schools get in trouble so much more than big schools?

do you really think Louisville did something worse than what North Carolina was doing?

Small schools?
Arizona
Kansas
North Carolina St.
U6
??? These are 'small' schools? I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Small schools?
Arizona
Kansas
North Carolina St.
U6
??? These are 'small' schools? I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Arizona and Kansas Have gotten in trouble? They still have both there coaches employed. Both are going to the tournament. Nc state just had a former coach get show caused. What did they lose?

This thread is still going...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Arizona and Kansas Have gotten in trouble? They still have both there coaches employed. Both are going to the tournament. Nc state just had a former coach get show caused. What did they lose?

They are currently 'in' trouble.... fallout from their investigations not determined yet.

Not buying what you're selling. Vacated titles are titles that don't exist.

We all know that the NCAA is a joke and punishes selectively.

Regardless, there will be nothing vacated this season. Maybe games from 2018.

We all know that the NCAA is a joke and punishes selectively.

Regardless, there will be nothing vacated this season. Maybe games from 2018.

Nothing is going to happen to Kansas that has any kind of significance

ADVERTISEMENT