ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

LoL. So Kentucky has never broken an NCAA rule?

Nope. Cleanest program in ncaa history.

If they don’t then he’s just a victim. Like K and Roy and Cal. Right?

Not related to that but we all agree the cheating stuff is a bit different than the whole decades of academic fraud right?

lOL at someone claiming Kentucky was a rebuilding job. Cal took over the best program of all time. When Bruce took over auburn hadn’t been in the tournament in 12 years. Had just won 2 sec conference games. What Bruce has done at auburn had never been done before. Kentucky has had 4 better coaches than cal
You should stick to football.

UK was in serious need of a rebuild when Cal too the job. The last few Tubby years and the 2 Gillispie years were awful. Hadn't seen a FF since 98, recruiting was a mess. Cal won a title his 3rd season, final four in his second season.

I guess you think it's easy to accomish those things, well it's not.

But here's something else to chew on. Pitino took the UK job in 89 and rebuilt a program that was banned from post season play (something Auburn might looking at soon) and turned the program back into a national power.

And don't get used to Bruce, he's not going to stay at Auburn, he's either going to get caught cheating again, or he'll take a better job.

The KU job might be open soon.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

UK was in serious need of a rebuild when Cal too the job. The last few Tubby years and the 2 Gillispie years were awful. Hadn't seen a FF since 98, recruiting was a mess. Cal won a title his 3rd season, final four in his second season.

But here's something else to chew on. Pitino took the UK job in 89 and rebuilt a program that was banned from post season play (something Auburn might looking at soon) and turned the program back into a national power.

And don't get used to Bruce, he's not going to stay at Auburn, he's either going to get caught cheating again, or he'll take a better job.

bruce will retire at auburn in 10 years and his son will be our next coach. Back to your homeboard now nut job....

Bruce would be a better coach at UK than cal is. Cal could also never do what Pearl Has done at auburn. Pearl took a team of 3 stars to the final 4. Cal is a great recruiter. That’s about it though
You might want to look at Cal's 96 Umass team and then go back and edit this garbage post.

Also, Auburn didn’t just have a bunch of 3* guys last year. Give me a break.

You might want to look at Cal's 96 Umass team and then go back and edit this garbage post.

Also, Auburn didn’t just have a bunch of 3* guys last year. Give me a break.

marcus camby was not a 3star

Kentucky recruits itself. Cal is not bigger than Kentucky. You would have more titles if you upgraded your game day coaching.
Haha, tell that to Tubby and Billy Gillispie.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

why does jay wright have more titles than cal?
He also has more NIT appearances and more first weekend exits. What's your point?

He also has more titles than Bruce Pearl.

You do realize that the NCAAT is a completely random even right?

A program like Kentucky should be have a better game day coach than cal. Pitino is a better overall coach than cal
What’s Pitino's head to head record against Cal?

Once you find the answer, you'll realize how dumb you are.

What’s Pitino's head to head record against Cal?

Once you find the answer, you'll realize how dumb you are.

this is above your head I know but Kentucky already has a built in advantage over everyone else. Comparing someone’s head to head record at another school with a coach at Kentucky is not a good arguement. Pitino would have 5-6 titles had he never left for the Celtics at UK

Ahain, you make accusations about cheating, say they're facts, but when I ask for proof, you come back with this mindless crap.
Do you have proof UK isn’t cheating? You are a joke that needs to get a life. You would murder someone if it helped UK basketball wouldn’t you?

Kentucky hired a guy with two vacated final 4’s and a shady past because they wanted to win titles and go to final 4’s again
More bullcrap. You need to look at those two cases. It's like Saying Bruce Pearl is responsible for what Chuck Person did.

Rose cheated on an exam and Camby took money from an agent, Cal wasn’t implicated in either case.

Reactions: JC for 3
More bullcrap. You need to look at those two cases. It's like Saying Bruce Pearl is responsible for what Chuck Person did.

Rose cheated on an exam and Camby took money from an agent, Cal wasn’t implicated in either case.

kenticky fans keep saying Pearl was dirty due to chuck person though. Now he isn’t?

Do you have proof UK isn’t cheating? You are a joke that needs to get a life. You would murder someone if it helped UK basketball wouldn’t you?
How can I find proof of something that never happened?

Are you really this dense?

Where did I say that?

So if 4 Auburn fans murdered someone, does that mean ALL Auburn fans did it?

I didn’t say you said it. Your fanbase has literally said it in this thread though. Why haven’t you called them out for it if that’s not true?

Ahain, you make accusations about cheating, say they're facts, but when I ask for proof, you come back with this mindless crap.
He’s been doing it the entire thread. Go back and look. He hasn’t given me a single quote or anything to back his claims up. He’s all hot air

He does have 2 vacated Final Fours though. That's more than all of the other elite coaches in college basketball combined.
Oh really? Where did you see that? What was Calipari guilty of?

I was told he played players that were cleared by the NCAA, then, after the season was over (both cases), the NCAA did an investigation. Nothing was ever actually proven in the Memphis case, but they vacated the season after Memphis decided not to fight it (AKA: the Louisville way).

Camby took money from an agent, what did Cal do wrong there?

Why is he charged with the crimes?

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
prove UK has never cheated at all. May want to skip over rush Eddie Sutton era
Oh, so now you're moving goalposts??? We were talking about Calipari. How did this end up being about Eddie Sutton?

Does that mean I can bring up the reasons why Pearl couldn’t coach NCAA ball for several years?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

He’s been doing it the entire thread. Go back and look. He hasn’t given me a single quote or anything to back his claims up. He’s all hot air
I've asked him for proof at least a dozen times. His responses have been "go back to your home board" and "provide proof he isn't cheating".

What a shit poster this guy is.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Ah, look, another one whiffed on the point.

Y’know, in a way I’m glad the NCAA is trying to make Bill the fall guy for a landscape in which players can’t walk out their front doors without tripping over suitcases of cash. It’s motivated him to go in dry on each of you this season.
Well, somebody has to pay for what UNC didn’t get punished for.

Those attorney's fees were expensive.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
He does have 2 vacated Final Fours though. That's more than all of the other elite coaches in college basketball combined.
Oh really? Where did you see that?
I just went to his Wikipedia page to doublecheck whether or not his 1996 Umass team and 2008 Memphis team had their Final Fours vacated.

Yep, it looks like they're still vacated.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
LoL. So Kentucky has never broken an NCAA rule?
They certainly did, but you know what UK did? They fired the coach.

You know what Auburn did given the same circumstances? Not only did they hire a known liar and cheater, but they allowed him to coach even after he flipped the finger AT Auburn and the NCAA. Auburn wanted to conduct an internal investigation and question BP, but BP said "no, fire me" and the dumbasses in your athletic department chickened out.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They certainly did, but you know what UK did? They fired the coach.

You know what Auburn did given the same circumstances? Not only did they hire a known liar and cheater, but they allowed him to coach even after he flipped the finger AT Auburn and the NCAA. Auburn wanted to conduct an internal investigation and question BP, but BP said "no, fire me" and the dumbasses in your athletic department chickened out.
Did they fire Rupp & Hall?

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I just went to his Wikipedia page to doublecheck whether or not his 1996 Umass team and 2008 Memphis team had their Final Fours vacated.

Yep, it looks like they're still vacated.
You said "he had 2 final fours vacated", as in Cal, not Memphis. Memphis had FF's vacated, Calipari did not.

AUHoosier, aka as "Turd head" did not follow basketball back then. That will not register on his wee, wee little brain.

ADVERTISEMENT