ADVERTISEMENT

? for fans of schools other than Kentucky

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
What makes you all so bitter about Kentucky? Why is everybody so bitter/butthurt when it comes to UK all the time? We haven’t had the best season for a few in a row now but you enjoy the hell out of beating us or when we lose. Surprising since everybody says UK isn’t very good any more. If that’s the case why do your peters get puffy when things dont fall UK’s way?

200w.gif

Maybe don't whine about being picked on. You are one of the few at the top of the mountain. You will always be in the spotlight and picked apart when you don't meet expectations. You don't realize what a nice problem that is to have. 99% of the rest of us pick at the bone with the off chance we snag a scrap here and there.

Hey, OP, tell us again about your January win in AFH a few months before KU won the national title. Haven't heard that one for a few weeks. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
Personally I have never been bitter or butthurt about ky. I love the fact that you spend so much time and effort trying to convince us and yourselves that IU doesn't matter to you.

It defines you...well, that and incest.

Personally I have never been bitter or butthurt about ky. I love the fact that you spend so much time and effort trying to convince us and yourselves that IU doesn't matter to you.

It defines you...well, that and incest.
IU, is that the team that last won a title in 1987?

Have no issues with Kentucky.

I think Kentucky fans like playing the persecuted victim at times though. I think most reasonable UK fans realize the 'hate' is partly because of their status as the greatest program of all time but also partly because their fans kind of ask for it. I get this is just a troll thread though.

What makes you all so bitter about Kentucky? Why is everybody so bitter/butthurt when it comes to UK all the time? We haven’t had the best season for a few in a row now but you enjoy the hell out of beating us or when we lose. Surprising since everybody says UK isn’t very good any more. If that’s the case why do your peters get puffy when things dont fall UK’s way?

200w.gif

You're bitter of other teams success coupled with UK's lack of.

200w.gif

Have you ever visited their board? A sh**show. In a nutshell, they claim to be above us (and everyone) and cry all the time yet they post about KU, Duke, UNC, IU and UL constantly

he is wrong on the second part but did you really just to illinois? dickie v was saying this is the best team self has ever had up coming
Yeah, they lost an exhibition in Champaign. Self’s barely started working on defense and it showed.

Dukie V’s a fool though. There’s no way this team is on the level of 2008 or some others. Surprised they stayed #1 after losing Morris. That’s a blow.

Reactions: AuHoosier420

200w.gif
Really nothing, UK use to be a force to recon with but not so much anymore. The SEC has better teams than UK now. Furthermore, these new SEC teams play and are competitive with some of the best teams from around the country. I think this new reality is based on the SEC' teams willingness to search out and lure the top coaches from around the country to coach in the SEC.

Really nothing, UK use to be a force to recon with but not so much anymore. The SEC has better teams than UK now. Furthermore, these new SEC teams play and are competitive with some of the best teams from around the country. I think this new reality is based on the SEC' teams willingness to search out and lure the top coaches from around the country to coach in the SEC.
The SEC is the most balanced its ever been right now for sure

The SEC is the most balanced its ever been right now for sure
We use to be balanced, but we sucked other than UK. Now the SEC has 5 teams that can kick anyone's ass on a given day. UK has fallen off, but the rest of the SEC has more than made up for it.

Oh I know. The number of people making excuses for Self is crazy
Only excuses I’ve seen were the ones you made for your assistant who was caught cheating.

KU’s title was never in danger. The players that were investigated were on the team 4 years earlier, genius. 🤣

Only excuses I’ve seen were the ones you made for your assistant who was caught cheating.

KU’s title was never in danger. The players that were investigated were on the team 4 years earlier, genius. 🤣
Excuse factory

You would be a good Ky fan.

Fit right in.

You actually think a border makes you different than them. 🤣

Btw, you should look up the definition of "excuse" some time. It'll blow your mind.

Last edited:
So this is like a come one, come all topic? Lol, okay … as an Illini fan:

I don’t have anything against Kentucky. I’ll always hate bandwagon fans for any school, and UK has a lot - you don’t get a big fan base by splitting even some of that small state with Louisville - but I know a lot went there or are from KY. As far as Blue Bloods go, they don’t bother me. And Cal is kind of a funny meme.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I’ve always enjoyed watching UK play. Same with all the blue bloods really. Looking forward to the arguing on here when IU-UK start playing again

• Haha
They hate us because they ain't us.
Truly would not want to be. There is no reason that I dislike KY, with the exception of some of their fans. Just like any other Universities fans , some are just too overboard..
I think Bama has a good program since the hiring of Nate Oats and we can compete with anyone.

I think it’s because you have so many fanatics that take it to an extreme.

All fan bases of good teams have annoying fanatics. But I think Kentucky has more. Not because they’re any different than any other fanbase. There are just MORE Kentucky fans. So even if the ratio of crazy fan to normal fan is the same, because there are just so many Kentucky fans, the crazy ones will also be more numerous and thus more noticeable.

Truly would not want to be. There is no reason that I dislike KY, with the exception of some of their fans. Just like any other Universities fans , some are just too overboard..
I think Bama has a good program since the hiring of Nate Oats and we can compete with anyone.
...until he leaves.

200w.gif
Fans and I played against Cal in HS and he was a tool back then.

• Haha
...until he leaves.
Isn't that true with any school? In the past UK was a pioneer in investing in CBB. Now a days lots of schools are investing in CBB. The SEC is a prime example of the new paradigm. UK has never lost it's desire or effort to be elite, but other schools are matching that dedication.

Isn't that true with any school? In the past UK was a pioneer in investing in CBB. Now a days lots of schools are investing in CBB. The SEC is a prime example of the new paradigm. UK has never lost it's desire or effort to be elite, but other schools are matching that dedication.
Nope... UK has won titles under 5 different coaches. No other program has done so. The program is bigger than the coach.

Nope... UK has won titles under 5 different coaches. No other program has done so. The program is bigger than the coach.
That's silly. UK is a bad coach away from a complete drop off, just like everyone else. The history has no physical bearing on how good a team one has. Coaches and players determine that. Cal is an elite coach, but he is only one of many elite coaches in his own conference. This is really not debatable. The results are already in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT