ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

I read on here that there’s no way Kentucky cheats because the NCAA watches them like a hawk. No other program gets that kind of attention so it would be a bad idea for them to do that. I also read on here that Kentucky doesn’t have to cheat because their players actually want to be there.

I read on here that there’s no way Kentucky cheats because the NCAA watches them like a hawk. No other program gets that kind of attention so it would be a bad idea for them to do that. I also read on here that Kentucky doesn’t have to cheat because their players actually want to be there.
I hadn’t thought about that. Makes sense.

tenor.gif

Reactions: treyforuk

Kentucky are a breed of there own.
Not only will they tell you they are the best program of all time. They also will tell you they have gotten to that level while everyone else cheats. The ncaa and it’s refs also intentionally try to screw Kentucky at all cost. On the floor in games, tournament and seeing selection, non-stop interrogating of Kentucky. The media is also after them.

yet Kentucky overcomes all of it while being by far the cleanest program in the country.

Just ask any member of rupps rafters. They will tell you

Not only will they tell you they are the best program of all time. They also will tell you they have gotten to that level while everyone else cheats. The ncaa and it’s refs also intentionally try to screw Kentucky at all cost. On the floor in games, tournament and seeing selection, non-stop interrogating of Kentucky. The media is also after them.

yet Kentucky overcomes all of it while being by far the cleanest program in the country.

If we’re being honest, in the Calipari era, Kentucky has only lost like 7 games fair and square.

Duke as well. Afamu has convinced me that so many people devote their lives to catching their hand in the cookie jar that foul play is completely out of the question.

Zion's family clearly changed their demands for housing, jobs and a boatload of cash to play for Cap’n K for free.

Last edited:
But Denniden, Bill Self says they did nothing wrong, must be true!

Hypocrisy was the point.

Guess I could always bury my head and deny the obvious like everyone else though.

No way Zion accepted money! No way that Merl Code was telling the truth about Nike on that wiretap!

No way Bill Self knew anything about Gassnola’s payments!

Last edited:
Seton Hall tampered with Taurean Thompson to get him to transfer out of SU. I think their punishment was the head coach had to sit out like 3.5 minutes of a game and say sorry.

Great decision by Quickley. Why in the world would any school think he would want to transfer and sit a year, when herro and Johnson leaving opened up plenty of PT in the back court, even with maxey coming in.

I’m pretty impressed with him seeming to have a good head on his shoulders, has his goals, obviously eager to work hard to achieve them. I just hope he is satisfied enough with his development to go pro after the season. I can’t think of a player that sucks improved their draft stock more with the exception of Obi Toppin, and possibly Nick Richards and Dok. But they are all big men. Can’t think of a guard that has improved more, dude is deadly shooting the ball.

Duke as well. Afamu has convinced me that so many people devote their lives to catching their hand in the cookie jar that foul play is completely out of the question.

Zion's family clearly changed their demands for housing, jobs and a boatload of cash to play for Cap’n K for free.
Yet Bill Self was caught on wiretap saying they’ll pay anything to get Zion to play for Kansas.

Yet Bill Self was caught on wiretap saying they’ll pay anything to get Zion to play for Kansas.
I think thats what you wanted the wiretap to say......but in reality, it wasn't Bill Self. It was assistant Kurtis Townsend. And it was the adidas exec informing the assistant what Zion and his family were asking for. "He's asking for opportunities from an occupational perspective, he's asking for cash in the pocket and he's asking for housing for him and his family."
"I've got to just try to work and figure out a way because if that's what it takes to get him here for 10 months, we're going to have to do it some way," Townsend said.

Its pretty simple and just mind blowing you still cant get the simple facts right. I'll dumb it down for you so you can have a chance of getting it right from here on out. Townsend is basically saying "do whatever the **** you adidas guys usually do for players so we can have zion as a jayhawk for a year.

Good ol' Sandy!

"Kentucky are a breed of their own"

Wow

At least that breed understands the English language.

Here's a hint, if you're going to take a shot at someone, at least try not to look like a dillweed while doing so.

Reactions: JC for 3
"Kentucky are a breed of their own"

Wow

At least that breed understands the English language.

Here's a hint, if you're going to take a shot at someone, at least try not to look like a dillweed while doing so.

LOL. Go after grammar on a message board when he can’t dispute any of the contents of the post. Head on back to RR now hillbilly....

Reactions: dirtyrock15
ADVERTISEMENT