ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

Auburn doesn’t have near the resources or history Kentucky basketball has. We are overachieving. Kentucky is under achieving. Also why are you making excuses? If freshmen can’t win titles why are you keeping this method up?
You do realize that I have ZERO control over who Calipari recruits right?

Cal's #1 goal is getting kids to the draft, it just is. I hate it, but he does have the most wins (regular season and tournament) the last ten years. So he wins more than everyone else and that isn't even his #1 goal.

Bruce's #1 goal is winning college games, why has he failed so often?

LOL. Stay on your home board. You are out of your element here
Your responses are that of a dude that has been defeated. You have no comeback, so you want me to just go away.

How much more pathetic can you be man?

You do realize that I have ZERO control over who Calipari recruits right?

Cal's #1 goal is getting kids to the draft, it just is. I hate it, but he does have the most wins (regular season and tournament) the last ten years. So he wins more than everyone else and that isn't even his #1 goal.

Bruce's #1 goal is winning college games, why has he failed so often?

bruce has won 80 games over the last 3 years. More than everyone else in the SEC. Bruce has done the greatest rebuilding job in sec history.

Your responses are that of a dude that has been defeated. You have no comeback, so you want me to just go away.

How much more pathetic can you be man?
No comeback? You are a complete mongo who has zero life outside of Kentucky basketball. Go play in traffic or something

LOL. Another poster that believes 5 stars are turning down lucrative offers elsewhere to go to Kentucky for free. A life of denial.
Post your proof? Don't tell me about what I think, tell me what your proof is.

YOU said it was a fact that everyone is cheating. That has nothing to do with what I think, it has everything to do with proof that you must have. Spill it or STFU.

Notice how some don't talk shit to anyone other the #1 all time SEC/NCAA team. His coach, Pearl, said he wants to be like UK.

bruce has won 80 games over the last 3 years. More than everyone else in the SEC. Bruce has done the greatest rebuilding job in sec history.
SEC history? Um, UK went to the NIT in 2009, Calipari went to the Elite 8 in 2010, FF in 2011 and national title in 2012.

You truly are clueless.

Reactions: JC for 3
How long are you guys going to keep putting up with cal not winning titles with 5 stars?
There is a small faction of BBN that subscribes to this line of thinking. I think most of us have seen the value of tempering expectations (guilty). Cal made it seem like he stood a good chance of having at least a couple of titles by now with the talent he's signed, although I'm not complaining about just the one title. As the years have passed, I don't think a *5 is as talented as they used to be, plus with kids choosing to spread the signings around with other schools it has definitely diluted.

I'm not sure there would be anyone out there that would have any advantages over Cal for the role he has even if the villagers decided to bear pitchforks. Tubby did a fine job, I liked him, but at the time I (we?) wasn't aware there could be such a difference in the level of talent that could possibly be signed. Hindsight. Personally, I've had my fill with mostly one-and-dones, and it looks like the drop in talent is starting to keep players around longer anyway.

I think it's encouraging that the SEC level is rising. I like seeing AU competing. Their teams are likable. Pearl is likable. I like seeing a larger fanbase joining the fray too. FWIW, I got my degree from UK in '95. I don't even work in the field I got my degree in now. :confused: Anyway, all of this is just my opinion. It costs what it's worth.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
SEC history? Um, UK went to the NIT in 2009, Calipari went to the Elite 8 in 2010, FF in 2011 and national title in 2012.

You truly are clueless.

lOL at someone claiming Kentucky was a rebuilding job. Cal took over the best program of all time. When Bruce took over auburn hadn’t been in the tournament in 12 years. Had just won 2 sec conference games. What Bruce has done at auburn had never been done before. Kentucky has had 4 better coaches than cal

There is a small faction of BBN that subscribes to this line of thinking. I think most of us have seen the value of tempering expectations (guilty). Cal made it seem like he stood a good chance of having at least a couple of titles by now with the talent he's signed, although I'm not complaining about just the one title. As the years have passed, I don't think a *5 is as talented as they used to be, plus with kids choosing to spread the signings around with other schools it has definitely diluted.

I'm not sure there would be anyone out there that would have any advantages over Cal for the role he has even if the villagers decided to bear pitchforks. Tubby did a fine job, I liked him, but at the time I (we?) wasn't aware there could be such a difference in the level of talent that could possibly be signed. Hindsight. Personally, I've had my fill with mostly one-and-dones, and it looks like the drop in talent is starting to keep players around longer anyway.

I think it's encouraging that the SEC level is rising. I like seeing AU competing. Their teams are likable. Pearl is likable. I like seeing a larger fanbase joining the fray too. FWIW, I got my degree from UK in '95. I don't even work in the field I got my degree in now. :confused: Anyway, all of this is just my opinion. It costs what it's worth.

I like you. One of the few reasonable and good UK fans out there.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
....if Cal were leave, Brucie would be begging UK to hire him.
Bruce would be a better coach at UK than cal is. Cal could also never do what Pearl Has done at auburn. Pearl took a team of 3 stars to the final 4. Cal is a great recruiter. That’s about it though

giphy.gif

Not true, he's a devious night stalker that likes to prey on the weak minded. He some how gets them to share all their stories and he sometimes likes to incite riots just for fun.

Next time you see a riot, look for the guy eating popcorn and milk duds.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Not true, he's a devious night stalker that likes to prey on the weak minded. He some how gets them to share all their stories and he sometimes likes to incite riots just for fun.

Next time you see a riot, look for the guy eating popcorn and milk duds.

Ok?

Bruce would be a better coach at UK than cal is. Cal could also never do what Pearl Has done at auburn. Pearl took a team of 3 stars to the final 4. Cal is a great recruiter. That’s about it though

He'd certainly have to prove it or he wouldn't be there for long. Recruiting is an integral part of coaching.... best chances for success is being able to recruit the best (or close to the 'best') players. Getting them to 'buy in' and play as a team is something he gets done on an annual basis as well.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
He'd certainly have to prove it or he wouldn't be there for long. Recruiting is an integral part of coaching.... best chances for success is being able to recruit the best (or close to the 'best') players. Getting them to 'buy in' and play as a team is something he gets done on an annual basis as well.

Kentucky recruits itself. Cal is not bigger than Kentucky. You would have more titles if you upgraded your game day coaching.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Bull shit.

Here is the real record:

Auburn Tigers Location: Auburn, Alabama
Kentucky Wildcats Location: Lexington, Kentucky

AU: Seasons: 114 (1905-06 to 2019-20)
UK: Seasons: 117 (1902-03 to 2019-20)

AU: Record: 1388-1207-1 .535 W-L%
UK: Record: 2318-712-1 .765 W-L%

AU: Conferences: SEC, Southern and Ind
UK: Conferences: SEC, Southern and Ind

AU: Conference Champion: 4 Times (Reg. Seas.), 2 Times (Tourn.)
UK: Conference Champion: 55 Times (Reg. Seas.), 33 Times (Tourn.)

AU: NCAA Tournament: 10 Years (17-10), 1 Final Four, 0 Championships
UK: NCAA Tournament: 59 Years (131-53), 17 Final Fours, 8 Championships

AU: NCAA Champion: NOT ONE DAMNED TIME
UK: NCAA Champion: 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958, 1978, 1996, 1998 and 2012

AU: Ranked in AP Poll: 6 Times (Preseason), 7 Times (Final), 131 Weeks (Total)
UK: Ranked in AP Poll: 52 Times (Preseason), 52 Times (Final), 915 Weeks (Total)

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Bull shit.

Here is the real record:

UK: Ranked in AP Poll: 52 Times (Preseason), 52 Times (Final), 915 Weeks (Total)
The weak, lazy minded only care about since Pearl has been there. Stick around and one of them will tell on themselves.

Bull shit.

Here is the real record:

You just made my point for me. Isn’t it about nap time gramps?

Oh no, the terror!
I love stoners,I just know he hates it when being called one. So I call him one. :D

Poking the gummy bear.

I need a better hobby than trolling trolls.

*House is spotless, cars are on point, running 2 businesses, working 3 others, woman is satisfied, i need something else to do.

*also volunteer at St. Jude's. That place is inspiring to say the least. It makes me want to do more.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT