ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

Auburn has been closer lately to a title than Kentucky has. Kentucky won’t win another one under cAlipari either
I'm pretty confident we will make it further than Auburn this year. You guys are gonna catch a nice L tomorrow. It will be fun to watch. Kentucky has been playing their best ball the past month and Auburn is collapsing. Its beautiful for me.

I'm pretty confident we will make it further than Auburn this year. You guys are gonna catch a nice L tomorrow. It will be fun to watch. Kentucky has been playing their best ball the past month and Auburn is collapsing. Its beautiful for me.

how are we collapsing? We lost two games with our best player out. Now he is back.
auburn hasn’t lost a game at full strength in over 6 weeks. That includes a victory over Kentucky

AuHoosier420 said:

Bert Higginbotha said:

Auburn must be clean.[/quote]

Auburn has been closer lately to a title than Kentucky has. Kentucky won’t win another one under cAlipari either

So then Auburn is dirty? No wonder they beat UNC last year.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
So then Auburn is dirty? No wonder they beat UNC last year and Kentucky almost lost to them.[/QUOTE]

Of course we are. So is every other legit school on here. Hilarious how naive this board is when it comes to NCAA athletics. At least the main board isn’t in denial over how Big time d1 basketball and football works

You will not win tomorrow. You should have 0 hope of coming out of Rupp with a win.

“auburn has zero hope at winning this elite 8 game. Kentucky just beat them by 26 points a month ago.”

I don’t expect to win tomorrow but Bruce will win are rupp at some point before he leaves auburn.

“auburn has zero hope at winning this elite 8 game. Kentucky just beat them by 26 points a month ago.”

I don’t expect to win tomorrow but Bruce will win are rupp at some point before he leaves auburn.
Last year has nothing to do with tomorrow. I’m just trying to save two hours of your day for you.

Last year has nothing to do with tomorrow. I’m just trying to save two hours of your day for you.

We don’t have to talk about last year. Auburn has already beat Kentucky this season. Wasting 2 hours for me? It’s a game dude. Sorry my life doesn’t revolve around a basketball team like yours does. I will be fine either way. Just promise me you won’t bitch like a little girl on her first period about the officiating again this time.

We don’t have to talk about last year. Auburn has already beat Kentucky this season. Wasting 2 hours for me? It’s a game dude. Sorry my life doesn’t revolve around a basketball team like yours does. I will be fine either way. Just promise me you won’t bitch like a little girl on her first period about the officiating again this time.
Triggered much? Just a little smack talking. I thought you could handle it!

I think you are referring to Bert as far as the officiating goes. I didn’t bitch in the game thread. Please provide some quotes showing my bitching

So then Auburn is dirty? No wonder they beat UNC last year and Kentucky almost lost to them.

Of course we are. So is every other legit school on here. Hilarious how naive this board is when it comes to NCAA athletics. At least the main board isn’t in denial over how Big time d1 basketball and football works[/QUOTE]

Sounds like something cheaters say to feel better about their cheating tbh.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Triggered much? Just a little smack talking. I thought you could handle it!

I think you are referring to Bert as far as the officiating goes. I didn’t bitch in the game thread. Please provide some quotes showing my bitching

I grouped you in with your fanbase that is whiniest group of individuals on the internet. Hilarious you want to say others are triggered when know fanbase is more sensitive than the big blue nation.

Of course we are. So is every other legit school on here. Hilarious how naive this board is when it comes to NCAA athletics. At least the main board isn’t in denial over how Big time d1 basketball and football works

Sounds like something cheaters say to feel better about their cheating tbh.[/QUOTE]

not at all. Keep living in denial though. This board is so naive.!

I grouped you in with your fanbase that is whiniest group of individuals on the internet. Hilarious you want to say others are triggered when know fanbase is more sensitive than the big blue nation.
Ohhhh so you don’t have facts I was bitching, you just wanna run your gums to act cool. I get it. We aren’t all cut out for this business called rustling

Ohhhh so you don’t have facts I was bitching, you just wanna run your gums to act cool. I get it. We aren’t all cut out for this business called rustling

hahaha you are making my point for me. How long are you guys going to keep putting up with cal not winning titles with 5 stars?

hahaha you are making my point for me. How long are you guys going to keep putting up with cal not winning titles with 5 stars?
Its hard to win a title. Takes more than just talent to win it all. I'm confident he will get another one before he calls it quits and retires. We've been close, very close, a few times already.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Its hard to win a title. Takes more than just talent to win it all. I'm confident he will get another one before he calls it quits and retires. We've been close, very close, a few times already.

cal won’t win another one. Maybe one more final 4 but that’s about it. He isn’t gene recruiting as well as we was 5 years ago either

You really think tons of 5stars turn down lucrative financial offers elsewhere to go to Kentucky for free? Really? Kentucky clean as can be huh?
You sound/read like a victim the way you use the same word tracks over and over, and constant seek attention.

IIRC, AU was named in the FBI investigation. Did you have a coach go to prison or something?

You still haven’t answered my question. auburn was not named.
Former auburn coach chuck person was named for paying players to leave auburn and sign with his preferred agent so he would get a cut get. Said players got suspended for the season. Auburn then won the sec regular season without them.

Cal from 2010-2015 had vastly better teams than he has from 2016-2020. Would you disagree?
Well yes. But in the four finished years since 2015 he still has 2 Elite Eights. Not great but if you look at the big picture, its really not long at all since we've made the final four. This year isn't over yet, either. No coach ever can sustain 4 Final Fours in 5 years. That's unheard of unless you're a cheating UCLA coach.

Well yes. But in the four finished years since 2015 he still has 2 Elite Eights. Not great but if you look at the big picture, its really not long at all since we've made the final four. This year isn't over yet, either. No coach ever can sustain 4 Final Fours in 5 years. That's unheard of unless you're a cheating UCLA coach.

Kentucky playing for elite 8’s now? Tubby smith made elite 8’s as well and you fired him

ADVERTISEMENT