ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

That’s insane.

Hell with that package even as a packers fan I feel like they shoulda made a run at Rodgers, which don’t get me wrong I’m glad they didn’t but that’s a lot to pay for an old stafford.

At the same time I feel like nfl teams way overvalue their draft picks. They act like a late 1st round pick always works out. Or how often do we see a pro bowl caliber player get traded for a 3rd or 4th round pick, like everyone drafted in the third round will turn into a pro bowler.

We will see how it works, they def have some pieces to work with on that roster.

Glad they didn’t go after Watson. Hoping Carolina will go get him, if they can afford to.

On Brady, never count him out. I think KC wins, won’t be a bit surprised if Brady and Gronk grab another ring. TB defense could make it a hell of a game.

KC 35-23. Hill wins MVP.

Brady announces that he still has no plans to retire but will take a year off to find a good HGH supplier and a bionic arm. He plans to give Manning a call ASAP.

@ExitFlagger

You believe in a conspiracy to keep the Under in play. Both conf championship games went over and I can’t imagine too many people looking at those matchups and betting the under. I have to believe Vegas got absolutely murdered by overs and chiefs -3

And I can’t see too many people looking at this matchup with the two historic QBs and betting the under either, and I don’t even know what the number is.

On second thought they have to be raking in more on college basketball than anything ever. I’m not sure I could even trust the insight of anyone cleaning up this season in college hoops bc it’s been just flat out insane across the board. Teams routinely playing back to backs against each other with drastically different results.

I’ll go Chiefs 38-35 with the bucs tacking on the last TD late and Kelce snatching up the onside kick.

@ExitFlagger

You believe in a conspiracy to keep the Under in play. Both conf championship games went over and I can’t imagine too many people looking at those matchups and betting the under. I have to believe Vegas got absolutely murdered by overs and chiefs -3

And I can’t see too many people looking at this matchup with the two historic QBs and betting the under either, and I don’t even know what the number is.

On second thought they have to be raking in more on college basketball than anything ever. I’m not sure I could even trust the insight of anyone cleaning up this season in college hoops bc it’s been just flat out insane across the board. Teams routinely playing back to backs against each other with drastically different results.

Tampa’s D has been getting a lot of hype lately and the media’s been hammering the narrative that the Chiefs’ line is at a huge disadvantage without Fisher. Plus, KC’s D has played well lately. I could see a decent number going with the under.

That's exactly right.

I mean if you're going to trade heroin for sex, and call the girl #3, don't tell her about your high profile thefts or give her jewelry from said thefts.
woke the wife up with laughing at this.
"F--- them Giants!" he remembers thinking. "They don't deserve them rings!"

• Haha
Reactions: sgrooms
Mahomes has made some epic throws tonight that his receivers have either dropped or the defense made a great play. Mainly the receivers dropping passes.

Reactions: sgrooms
I would have never bet against KC. That's why I didn't win any money. That, and I didn't bet any money.

God---what a thorough ass kicking. In a million years I'd never guess we would have scored zero touchdowns. Brady and the defensive front deserve all the credit in the world.

Reactions: dtgold88
Mahomes took a small hit after last night IMO as far as legacy. Yea yea he’s 25, but in the matchup against the goat, the supposed “passing of the torch,” and this guy couldn’t score one touchdown.
His only two playoff losses are to Tom Brady's teams.

Mahomes took a small hit after last night IMO as far as legacy. Yea yea he’s 25, but in the matchup against the goat, the supposed “passing of the torch,” and this guy couldn’t score one touchdown.

I'd love to see what Brady would have done with that patchwork line and pressure on over half the snaps. He would've been sacked on every other play with probably multiple fumbles.

Reactions: Villian07
I wouldn’t have a problem with the bucs winning if Brady and even Gronk was all they added. But when you throw in AB, suh, JPP, it’s just ridiculous. That’s 5 guys that at one time or another were considered the best in the league at their position. Fournette as well although these never been as highly regarded as the other 5. They built a all star team in the offseason, much like the heat with Lebron. The super team/ring chasing bs is what makes me hate it. Before too long the nfl will be like the nba with players flocking to play with the best qbs.

I wouldn’t have a problem with the bucs winning if Brady and even Gronk was all they added. But when you throw in AB, suh, JPP, it’s just ridiculous. That’s 5 guys that at one time or another were considered the best in the league at their position. Fournette as well although these never been as highly regarded as the other 5. They built a all star team in the offseason, much like the heat with Lebron. The super team/ring chasing bs is what makes me hate it. Before too long the nfl will be like the nba with players flocking to play with the best qbs.

Yep. Brady was just along for the ride. Hell, they have so much talent around him, they overcame 3 INTs in a half against a damn good GB team.

Not sure why anyone but NE/Tampa fans would root for that finger-pointing, entitled d-bag. He gets every call and always has.

Just once I'd like to see him behind a bad or even mediocre line. I've seen the rare instances when teams were able to get a decent amount of pressure on him. It's not pretty. And if anyone does get near him, prepare for the flagfest. My favorite was Chris Jones' roughing the passer call two years ago for tapping his shoulder pad.

Well they beat us with red zone defense and the TD right before the half, which was garbage as the int that led to it was obvious holding/PI.

Brady is still really good imo, but yea doesn’t hurt when u have a pro bowler at over half the positions.

Brady took the worst franchise in pro sports and won them a championship. There’s no other way to spin it, he’s the greatest football player of all time. And he deserves the lions share of the credit for this super bowl.

I'd love to see what Brady would have done with that patchwork line and pressure on over half the snaps. He would've been sacked on every other play with probably multiple fumbles.
He won a super bowl with Julian Edelman as his number one receiver. This narrative he’s had so much help over the years is kept alive by people like you who despise the guy.

Reactions: dtgold88
Well they beat us with red zone defense and the TD right before the half, which was garbage as the int that led to it was obvious holding/PI.

Brady is still really good imo, but yea doesn’t hurt when u have a pro bowler at over half the positions.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT