ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

read on Fran's T last night, strange reason to get a T to me he was upset because they didn't call a foul on his players when they were fouling the Rutgers player.

I guess it must have got the Refs attention as they called a bunch of them in the 2nd half.

still a strange reason to get T'd up.
Just goes to show you how corrupt the refs are in Iowa. They don't even call fouls on Iowa when they're doing it intentionally.

At least that pile of shit Indiana has NCs. What does Purdue have?Laughing

giphy.gif

read on Fran's T last night, strange reason to get a T to me he was upset because they didn't call a foul on his players when they were fouling the Rutgers player.

I guess it must have got the Refs attention as they called a bunch of them in the 2nd half.

still a strange reason to get T'd up.
He got the technical b/c he's a fcuking moron for arguing with the officials, at halftime. Have Fran tell his dudes to foul-----not play patty cake with the opponent. That was a weak ass attempt to foul, and could have been called F1.
Stupid fckvs.

update on the Murray Twins in a victory over IMG Academy which has 3 top 100 4* players starting for them
Keegan 36 points and 11 rebounds
Kris 25 points and 16 rebounds

IMG Academy is #7 Nationally, this gave them a split as IMG won their home game and DME won their home game.
on the 7th of Feb they play the #1 team in Montverde. so these kids are playing against some of the best players at this level, so far their team is 9-0 and 0-3 vs these colleges
Florida Southern
Broward College
Daytona State
the picture in my avatar was taken in the DME vs IMG, walk on's only not likely. just a nice pair of recruits that blew up at a post HS Grad school.

update on the Murray Twins in a victory over IMG Academy which has 3 top 100 4* players starting for them
Keegan 36 points and 11 rebounds
Kris 25 points and 16 rebounds

IMG Academy is #7 Nationally, this gave them a split as IMG won their home game and DME won their home game.
on the 7th of Feb they play the #1 team in Montverde. so these kids are playing against some of the best players at this level, so far their team is 9-0 and 0-3 vs these colleges
Florida Southern
Broward College
Daytona State
the picture in my avatar was taken in the DME vs IMG, walk on's only not likely. just a nice pair of recruits that blew up at a post HS Grad school.

giphy.gif

Just goes to show you how corrupt the refs are in Iowa. They don't even call fouls on Iowa when they're doing it intentionally.
its no different when teams foul at the end of games when being behind.

to me there is a simple solution would be 2 FT's and possession of the ball. I have seen players get fouled before the ball gets thrown in bounds, to me that is a intentional and should be a auto T.

keep thinking these two are just walk on level players.

but I do have a question on Perkins, talk is he is in a good position to become the Indiana Mr. BB? what have you heard?

I have no clue on those two kids, I just like giving you shit.

From what I have read Perkins is having a really nice senior season and his team is number 1 in the state, playing one of the toughest schedules.

When it comes to Mr. Basketball, IU commit Anthony Leal's team, Bloomington South is also undefeated and #2 in state. Just the way politics are I would be absolutely shocked if Perkins wins over Leal.

From what I have read Perkins is having a really nice senior season and his team is number 1 in the state, playing one of the toughest schedules.

When it comes to Mr. Basketball, IU commit Anthony Leal's team, Bloomington South is also undefeated and #2 in state. Just the way politics are I would be absolutely shocked if Perkins wins over Leal.
true Leal is committed to Indiana
Perkins is committed to Iowa, doesn't matter he is a very good pick up for Fran just like Ulis out of Chicago and Ungundele.,

the Twins are/were legacy recruits that Fran was not interested in and never offered while they were in HS even though one was the large class 1st Team All State and the other was 2nd Team large class All State.

if these 2 don't grow 3" and went over 200 lbs I doubt either gets those offers.

actually it was the new coach that went to Florida to look at another Prospect and saw these 2 at the same event, he called Fran and had him come down and see for himself.

Fran went down and watched them play in a show case game thern offered them at that time and they committed, Fran's offer shocked their Father Kenyon as he was thinking that they would go to the MAC or MVC.

the most likely being MVC UNI who is 5-2 and 16-3 a #10 seed in the South region,

so they were in a pretty good situation. they are better than most WANT them to be.

kenpom is a fraud in his adj D and even his agj O even his SOS is a shame
FFS was trying to help you out by suggesting that you actually read about what he does so that you can at least have an educated opinion, but you won’t even put in minimal effort. Ignorance is never a good luck dude.

Reactions: bMORE607
FFS was trying to help you out by suggesting that you actually read about what he does so that you can at least have an educated opinion, but you won’t even put in minimal effort. Ignorance is never a good luck dude.

That is what you get for trying to help him

Reactions: bMORE607

Ivey would’ve been the front runner if he had stayed at Marian IMO.

Gilligan is the board toliet. You only piss and shit on him. Being nice and trying to help him....RollLaugh. You get what you deserve. @VulvHa

Ivey would’ve been the front runner if he had stayed at Marian IMO.

Yeah I agree. He is very good. Still always tough with a Bloomington kid committed to IU and currently undefeated.

Painter did a great job not believing the Notre Dame hype with Ivey and jumping all in. He will be Purdue’s next NBA player in my opinion. A lot to like in his game

Reactions: VulvHa and SNU0821
read it and it is still a mess, in the end it is a made up shame that favor the Elite teams and nothing else.

there was a post on another board showing just how flawed it is.
Michigan had more quad 1 wins than Duke and yet Duke has the better SOS. of 6-3. and more Quad 2 wins as well, but Michigan played a couple 300+ vs Duke played teams in the 250-275, this shows that teams get punished no matter the level of competition that a team plays later.

some of these teams are scheduled by the Tourney Committee members. not by the coaches themselves, this is where this is flawed.

read it and it is still a mess, in the end it is a made up shame that favor the Elite teams and nothing else.

there was a post on another board showing just how flawed it is.
Michigan had more quad 1 wins than Duke and yet Duke has the better SOS. of 6-3. and more Quad 2 wins as well, but Michigan played a couple 300+ vs Duke played teams in the 250-275, this shows that teams get punished no matter the level of competition that a team plays later.

some of these teams are scheduled by the Tourney Committee members. not by the coaches themselves, this is where this is flawed.

There is no way Michigan is 6-3 in Quad 1 wins

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT