ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Yeah I agree. He is very good. Still always tough with a Bloomington kid committed to IU and currently undefeated.

Painter did a great job not believing the Notre Dame hype with Ivey and jumping all in. He will be Purdue’s next NBA player in my opinion. A lot to like in his game

Yeah that’s a fair point. I’m pumped about Ivey. Glad he’s playing good competition at La Lumiere too as I think it’ll prepare him that much more for college.

There is no way Michigan is 6-3 in Quad 1 wins
check it out. they have not started losing till BT play. I am not going to go over their schedule either. as the original poster did the looking, the other problem there is no way in knowing where teams are going to be ranked when these games are being set.

most games are a 1 year basis only. even the BT/ACC Challenge the teams change from year to year, same with the Gavitt Games the teams change year to year.

check it out. they have not started losing till BT play. I am not going to go over their schedule either. as the original poster did the looking, the other problem there is no way in knowing where teams are going to be ranked when these games are being set.

most games are a 1 year basis only. even the BT/ACC Challenge the teams change from year to year, same with the Gavitt Games the teams change year to year.
Wrong. Michigan had 2 noncon loses both were Quad 1 games.

Yikes. I remember a month ago being told there would be a battle between them and UM for the Big Ten. Doesn’t look like that’s the case now, but UM could turn it around when Livers comes back.

Why does Indiana own MSU?

EcstaticDependableIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
You can’t lose that game. I think they still get in if they go at least 8-12 in conference (and don’t lose to Nebraska or nw), but they’ve dug themselves a little hole here.

Are you joking? I get excited when they’re on the call. Two of my favorites.

Raftery's schtick was old 30 years ago and Gus Johnson is the new Dick Vitale. It's all about manufactured excitement rather than letting the game generate it.

Fvck this we suck ass on the road. I thought the Purdue game was an anomaly. This is going to get old fast

ADVERTISEMENT