ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

There were a lot of posts mentioning that? Or just the occasional hail post saying how good Teske is?

You’re responding to a troll who cried about Michigan being called for 1 first half foul and disappeared when they were called for 18 in the second half.

Oh the ironing

tenor.gif

This UM Oregon game is very entertaining. I wish MSU had someone with the jumper that Franz has.

Cassius Winston with a nice 9 point 11% from 3 game. Jesus, I mean I understand everything going on for him is very hard, but he has been awful.
He creates like 75% of MSU’s shots. Combined with what he’s going through...that has to be mentally draining.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
He creates like 75% of MSU’s shots. Combined with what he’s going through...that has to be mentally draining.
Eh not really. He had 4 assists today. I don’t think anyone who watched today would think he was our best player, much less an AA.

Im not trying to hate on him. He’s a great player going through a terrible time. Just saying the results have not been greatz

Reactions: KisteK
Eh not really. He had 4 assists today. I don’t think anyone who watched today would think he was our best player, much less an AA.

Im not trying to hate on him. He’s a great player going through a terrible time. Just saying the results have not been greatz
Last 4 games before today:
23 and 7
12 and 7
20 and 4
28 and 8

Wtf are you expecting out of the kid?

Yep, who is this fcking potato?

Idk but I can’t wait until MSU is a seed line down or in a shitty region so I can come bump all this shit of people rooting against the conference in OOC play. Yea I get it that it’s your rival, but this would be a huge OOC win.

Seems pretty clear it’s OU ball. What the fck is taking so long.

Edit: i guess not. UM with a chance to win.

ADVERTISEMENT