ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

1. It will end up probably 210-230 just okay not horrific not great.

2. Besides you two who else brings up IUs SOS in this thread? Gargle gargle, you have a little bit on your chin

3. That was the joke because your entire fan base downplayed that B1G title

?????????

TJD with 25pts 15 reb.

tenor.gif

If he keeps showing that jumper...he gone

1. It will end up probably 210-230 just okay not horrific not great.

2. Besides you two who else brings up IUs SOS in this thread? Gargle gargle, you have a little bit on your chin

3. That was the joke because your entire fan base downplayed that B1G title
I doubt 100% doubted it and probably a good portion didn’t give a ****. The entire fan base probably enjoyed seeing them get waxed by UNC.

Good slate for the big ten to mow headlined by Oregon vs Michigan

December 14, 2019
9:00 AM PT
CBS
MICH -3.5
10 Oregon 7-2
Vs.
5 Michigan 8-2
9:00 AM PT
ESPN2

MSU -17.0
16 Michigan State 6-3
Vs
Oakland 5-5
11:00 AM PT
BTN

PSU -10.5
Alabama 4-4
Vs.
Penn State 8-2
1:00 PM PT
BTN

22 Seton Hall 6-3
Vs
Rutgers 7-3
GARDEN STATE HARDWOOD CLASSIC

Cya then boys

Update - Coach Archie Miler on IU defense...we suck, we can’t guard, we are awful on defense. Agreed with Hummel.

That was for your USA Basketball Player of the year garbage

I know the defense sucks I watched the game

@bMORE607

Apologies for saying that you should definitely take the under. My wife is lucky that legalized gambling hasn’t passed here yet because my daughter would be heading to a juco and we’d have to move to a poor part of CT (Bridgeport).

It’s been a bad month gambling. I cleaned up in baseball though so i just got to last until that starts back up.
I’ve had like 2 good nights in college b-ball it seems like and the rest has been horrible. Feels like I’m 20% on over/under bets specifically.

NFL and especially nfl player props have been kind to me thankfully though this season.

Reactions: bMORE607
It’s been a bad month gambling. I cleaned up in baseball though so i just got to last until that starts back up.
I just don’t have enough expertise in baseball gambling to jump in that water. When I’m in Vegas, it’s exclusively NCAAB, NCAAF, NFL, and some golf.

Reactions: bMORE607
That was for your USA Basketball Player of the year garbage

I know the defense sucks I watched the game
Not sure why you have such an issue with it. It’s for players that played on a USA basketball squad, and he was the MVP on a team that won a gold medal at the 3x3 world championship during a year without the Olympics and when the US squad finished 7th in the FIBA World Cup.

Not sure why you have such an issue with it. It’s for players that played on a USA basketball squad, and he was the MVP on a team that won a gold medal at the 3x3 world championship during a year without the Olympics and when the US squad finished 7th in the FIBA World Cup.

No issue at all. I am a big fan of Hummels

That was just directed at Pig throwing that in there for no reason

No issue at all. I am a big fan of Hummels

That was just directed at Pig throwing that in there for no reason
Since when do you need a reason? I’ve been around here awhile and reason rarely comes into play.

It feel really weird that Ohio state is head and shoulders the best team in the big ten.

We destroy penn state by 25 and Maryland loses to this same team?

What a bizarro world it’s been a while

Reactions: ScarletnGrayBuck
It feel really weird that Ohio state is head and shoulders the best team in the big ten.

Lamar Stevens got tossed with 15 minutes left in the game on a horrible call. And OSU was home

It’s way too early to tell what team is the best in the B1G. Rankings mean nothing now. Plus CBB is about how you finish. Looks like a really fun season.

3 pt%
IU 32.4%
Purdue 32.7%

both trash

It was a perfect storm for Nebraska. They ran a 2-3 the last 3/4 of the game and IU couldn't hit a damn 3. 4 of neb players played 40+ minutes, only 3 bench pts.

Dolph thought Bruno was King Kong. Wait til he sees Kofi violate iBrows.
Can't wait to hear about how Kofi's a thug when the only thing left of Garza are those brows.

Will actually be an interesting matchup. Kofi will have to leave the lane, but it's not like Garza is going to outrun him anywhere.

Reactions: jwardelt
Can't wait to hear about how Kofi's a thug when the only thing left of Garza are those brows.

Will actually be an interesting matchup. Kofi will have to leave the lane, but it's not like Garza is going to outrun him anywhere.

IL has more hicks than Indiana.

Last edited:
Looks like it's up to Purdue to break the "home team wins every Big Ten game" streak.

Thanks for wearing Nebraska out last night by letting them score so they had to play extra minutes IU. Looks like they had starters play 40, 41, 41 and 45 minutes. That should give us a chance against what clearly must be a very good team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT