ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Illinois prolly will go about as far in the tournament this year as Michigan will. Congrats on your participation trophy. This has to be the golden era of Illinois athletics
You are not taking the 6 straight losses to us (and going to the NIT🤣) well.

At least you don’t have to travel with your trailer full of nuts, so you’ll save a lot of money on gas

Reactions: all4theillini
You are not taking the 6 straight losses to us (and going to the NIT🤣) well.

At least you don’t have to travel with your trailer full of nuts, so you’ll save a lot of money on gas
Down year for us. You should understand, Illinois athletics hasn’t accomplished anything in almost 2 decades now. 🤷‍♂️

Down year for us. You should understand, Illinois athletics hasn’t accomplished anything in almost 2 decades now. 🤷‍♂️
This became our down year, too.

And we still have enough talent to win a couple in the tourney like Michigan did last year

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
Fun fact: in the last decade Loyola Chicago has more tournament wins than Illinois does. Illinois is just an absolute dog shit program. Always has been, always will be
Fun fact: Illinois has the 13th most wins in college basketball history.

And has the highest win percentage in the B1G all-time.

But please go on

Are you even old enough to remember the last time Illinois won a couple games in the tournament? 😂
Yes. I was in 4th grade, but I still remember watching it.

We’ve been over all this before in this thread. Sounds like you have some catching up to do

Crazy......

That a program would put up with mediocrity for that long... 😁
i know right. I was bullshitting - I’d prefer to chase “excellence” with 5 different coaches in 20 years. 😉. Another 8 or 9 coaches and IU might find that guy to get them in the dance again on the reg.

This story line from PU fans? Won the conf. #1 in the country many weeks. Maybe a 1 seed at worst a 2 seed and it has this obvious tone of next year? WTF?
Not even a little bit. Just nice that so far we’ve wildly exceeded expectations compared to last year’s team that easily should’ve won the conference but didn’t.

Crazy......

i know right. I was bullshitting - I’d prefer to chase “excellence” with 5 different coaches in 20 years. 😉. Another 8 or 9 coaches and IU might find that guy to get them in the dance again on the reg.
IU could go w/o a national title for the next 200 years, and still have more than Purdue... ;)

@Fighter of the Nightman @cmore79 @1016CC0503 @RichieRebel you guys us a scare kudos for a hard-fought game.

Late to the party but good game @cmore79 @RichieRebel @1016CC0503 @Fighter of the Nightman . I was worried we were going to blow it there for a while.

GG guys. I was gone all day watching cold as shit baseball games, but at least I was spared from watching the loss.

They have 2 first round picks in Bufkin and Howard and a former All American center, and are currently projected to miss the tournament.
Shit…they lost today? I checked my phone and they seemed to have that one in control in the second half. Refs out to get them again?

Reactions: RichieRebel
Shit…they lost today? I checked my phone and they seemed to have that one in control in the second half. Refs out to get them again?
Michigan’s offense in crunch time is vomit worthy. With the amount of offensive talent it’s astounding how clunky it gets in the clutch.

I know he messed up on the last play, but Bufkin just has got to have more primary ball handling duty’s in those situations. He’s the most naturally gifted scorer on a team with some gifted scorers.

Michigan’s offense in crunch time is vomit worthy. With the amount of offensive talent it’s astounding how clunky it gets in the clutch.

I know he messed up on the last play, but Bufkin just has got to have more primary ball handling duty’s in those situations. He’s the most naturally gifted scorer on a team with some gifted scorers.
With a coach like Juan Hoard I’m surprised that they ever have a chance at the end.

Wisconsin vs Ohio State on Wed night of the BTT...

NW as the 2-seed....

What da fuk.....Who saw THIS coming?

Nice you slid in "so far"...Then you followed it up with last year!

Most fans that have a season going like PU would be talking E8 or FF?
Not really...Maybe had the kept up their original pace....But they struggles at the end. Team has some flaws, and Bolier1987 is a good enough poster to see this. Purdue is capable of getting to an EE/FF, especially if they hit "3's"...

Reactions: boiler1987
ADVERTISEMENT