ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Rutgers scoreboard on fire----About the only thing in the gym tht is...

Meh....I get aggrevated. I cannot tolerate stupid play. And well with being an IU fan.....

Just gets my ass that you come out like that, in back to back games. At home. But this team will do that to..

1st half IU vs Iowa.....@ Illinois....1st half vs Purdue....2nd half @ Purdue---That IU team is dangerous. But it rarely shows its head. Its frustrting.

I'll gladly eat crow onthis game. I saw no chance for IU to win. Michigan was in a groove, getting wha tthey wanted, and we were in panic mode.

But hey---to start 1-4,and to close out 11-4, with no XJ---I'll take it.
Were you there? I never gave up hope on the game and the crowd was great

Were you there? I never gave up hope on the game and the crowd was great
No---at home.

Game looked bleak. Michigan was hitting on all cylinders, and it seemed we were in our panic mode offense....Which is never good. Fortunately their hot play came late in 1st, and early in the sercond---gave us time to recover.

Hopefuly Bates hitting a couple threes gets him going some.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
If NW wins:

bracket_image2.php
IU can be no worse than the 3.....We are 12-8, all others besides NW is 11-9.

IF NW wins...

1-Purude
2-NW
3-Indiana
4-MSU

If the lose...

1-Purdue
2-Indiana
3-MSU
4-Iowa

No---at home.

Game looked bleak. Michigan was hitting on all cylinders, and it seemed we were in our panic mode offense....Which is never good. Fortunately their hot play came late in 1st, and early in the sercond---gave us time to recover.

Hopefuly Bates hitting a couple threes gets him going some.
on TB, the crowd does the nooooooooooooooYESSSS

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
This thread is a true treasure. Good mix of regulars who give each other shit. Reminds me of a good bar. We even have to kick the old ones our after they've had too much to drink.
Ouch! I resemble that remark. But seriously I get no respect…no respect. I hit a fat girl with my car the other day. She asked why’d you hit me you old ****? I said I didn’t have enough gas to drive around you. Sheesh!

14-3 won it two years ago, not 14-6. But good try!

Your schedule looks tougher than ours, IMO.

I think we will split Indiana (x2), Wisconsin (x2), Ohio St (x2), vs Mich, vs MSU, @Purdue, and @Iowa. The rest look like wins.

That would put Illinois at 15-5. And that’s being conservative.

I could also see us sweeping one of Ohio St or Wisconsin as well, while winning 3 of 4 of Michigan, Michigan St, Purdue, and Iowa.

Basically I think Illinois’ likely to get 15-17 wins, barring injury.

Remember this one?

Trying that again. I should sober up first.

If Rutgers wins:

bracket_image2.php
I'd rather be the 3 seed----Do not wanna possibly see Illinois for a 3rd time---And PSU shooting and or piss poor perimter defense worries me. Rather have one of Minny/NB/MD

Honestly Nebraska or Sota , than Sparty or Hoosiers depending on Northwestern tonight , to make Semi Saturday , is reasonable for MD.

Not playing at home of course , but not true road games either.

NW is doing some goofy shit tonight. I know some of that is Rutgers defense but I also think water is starting to find it’s level for NW

It doesn’t help that Howard really doesn’t seem to be able to dial up the right sets in tight games. Like Dickinson doesn’t get the ball nearly enough when UM needs a bucket.
Yeah, I believe we had 11 losses by 2 possessions or less. Been the story the entire season

It’ll be interesting to see if Illinois can finally flip the script against psu in the big ten tourney.

I think it's fvckin ridiculous that they could still earn a bid while finishing 12th in the Conference.

That's absurd.
They’d likely have to get to the final in the BTT to get a bid and that’s not happening. Their net has fallen off a cliff and they have a bad loss to Wake

It’ll be interesting to see if Illinois can finally flip the script against psu in the big ten tourney.
Well we all know they won’t be playing past the first weekend in the actual tournament

ADVERTISEMENT