ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Just stop GIlmore....It wasn't because he stared. He said something. Quit being so whiny.

You ask for better over ONE CALL in a game like that(Indiana v Illinois).

It was a one possession game because of what Illinois did, and Indiana----not a call in the 1st half. JFC.

Should myself and other IU fans still be on a binge over the two tech's @ NW? I mean it ended up being a one possession game-----and those two techs gave NW 4 points.

You guys whine more than any fanbase----And you're getting dangerously close to Kentucky territory.
I don’t think you’re not grasping my biggest issue here, we can argue about the impact of the one play sure (we can debate the impact of 2 free throws and one of Illinois top players having to go to bench for extended time…w.e. It is what it is) But the biggest issue how terrible and inconsistent B1G officials are.

Tominaga doesn't even play well and finishes with 21.

Huskers gonna win their next two at home and make the NIT.

This is what it looks like when suck becomes mediorcre for one season.
Does Walker comeback for a COVID 5TH year?

I don’t think you’re not grasping my biggest issue here, we can argue about the impact of the one play sure (we can debate the impact of 2 free throws and one of Illinois top players having to go to bench for extended time…w.e. It is what it is) But the biggest issue how terrible and inconsistent B1G officials are.

You are Gilmore?

This is his Covid year. He's done after this season. What's crazy is he received a Semi Truck for NIL payment and seriously started his own trucking company. That kid is going to be very successful in life.
Kid is def a baller-hope he is successful in life!

Reactions: Cornicator
"Keegan's Better" chant...

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

They're the oldest team in high major basketball. They will probably push for the Sweet 16 this seaso, and then come back to lose 20 games next season after graduating so much experience.
It's actually Penn State.

B1G Experience ranking:

1 PSU
11 Maryland
65 IU
71 NW
84 OSU
103 Rutgers
118 Minnesota
125 Iowa
148 MSU
149 Nebraska
244 Wisky
284 Purdue
295 Illinois
309 Michigan

Had 2 parlays with this game. One had NW on the money line. One had Iowa with an alternate spread +6. Guesss I'll be losing one of those bets.

ADVERTISEMENT