ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

As much credit Willard gets for Young , Carey has been sorely disappointing offensively.

So TJD has never stared at an Illinois player after a dunk. C’mon man. It was a weak tech regardless what was said. If it was that bad doubt TJD would tweet about it.

In a one possession game, Indiana got a free two points and sparked a little run.

Again, It is what is. My point is the B1G needs to demand better from the officials, this is a billion dollar industry and the refs are comical bad.

They need to be professionals. They currently aren’t.
Just stop GIlmore....It wasn't because he stared. He said something. Quit being so whiny.

You ask for better over ONE CALL in a game like that(Indiana v Illinois).

It was a one possession game because of what Illinois did, and Indiana----not a call in the 1st half. JFC.

Should myself and other IU fans still be on a binge over the two tech's @ NW? I mean it ended up being a one possession game-----and those two techs gave NW 4 points.

You guys whine more than any fanbase----And you're getting dangerously close to Kentucky territory.

Only prayer now is to keep it within like 13 and figure some bullshit out at half. But doesn't feel like our night, as I said right before tip. Shame I'm religiously obligated not to gamble.

Tominaga doesn't even play well and finishes with 21.

Huskers gonna win their next two at home and make the NIT.

This is what it looks like when suck becomes mediorcre for one season.

Reactions: Sparty_57
ADVERTISEMENT