ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I could see it going either way. He grabbed him but I don’t think it was obvious either way.
Yep. Hit him across the stomach and then kept him from bringing his arm forward when he was trying to secure the ball. I've certainly seen it not called but it's not like there wasn't contact and the fact that Wilcher was trying to foul him contributed to it being called as well IMO.

Yep. Hit him across the stomach and then kept him from bringing his arm forward when he was trying to secure the ball. I've certainly seen it not called but it's not like there wasn't contact and the fact that Wilcher was trying to foul him contributed to it being called as well IMO.
This. I get the timing/impact it had on the game but there was clearly contact. But if the situation were reversed I’m sure we’d be super shitty haha.

Eat shit fa*gg*ot

giphy.gif

@IUfanBorden
How big of a screw up do you think the end of the OSU RU game was? How tuned in generally are the officials to players going out of bounds and coming back in? What % of the time would you expect the officials to get that call correct?

@IUfanBorden
How big of a screw up do you think the end of the OSU RU game was? How tuned in generally are the officials to players going out of bounds and coming back in? What % of the time would you expect the officials to get that call correct?
It was really bad...You cannot miss that. Its not as if he was a little bit OOB---He was waaaaay OOB. In that particular situation, I'd expect that to get called 100% of the time. With that being said, it happens a lot---but not to that extent. Just a really, really bad miss.

Welp...........This is fun. SHould have taken the offer, and went and officiated Ben davis game.

Put in Gunn....Maybe he can make a shot.

X is shit----again.

Race is a waste.

It was really bad...You cannot miss that. Its not as if he was a little bit OOB---He was waaaaay OOB. In that particular situation, I'd expect that to get called 100% of the time. With that being said, it happens a lot---but not to that extent. Just a really, really bad miss.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I’m not seeing any quit

Race Thompson also with his best 3-pt shooting half (ever?)
Not so much "quit"---easily rattled probably a better take.

And yes, by far race's best 3-pt shooting half----EVER.

Not so much "quit"---easily rattled probably a better take.

And yes, by far race's best 3-pt shooting half----EVER.
This Arizona team looks like 1 or 2 seed to me.

No shame in losing to em, just gotta hope to make some adjustments at half

This Arizona team looks like 1 or 2 seed to me.

No shame in losing to em, just gotta hope to make some adjustments at half
Only adjustment needed is----Make shots/quit turning it over.

Also,we are so hesitant at the rim. Just go up.

For how we played,andf how Zona played, very fortunate to only be down 10.

Only adjustment needed is----Make shots/quit turning it over.

Also,we are so hesitant at the rim. Just go up.

For how we played,andf how Zona played, very fortunate to only be down 10.
Yeah 16 points on 8 turnovers, so pretty much every time it happens, Arizona capitalizes

Arizona’s bigs also make it so difficult getting easy buckets at the rim.

Overall they’d be up there with Penn St for worst matchups for Illinois

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Not saying this just because of this game, I’ve thought they’re the best team in the country for a while
After watching them at Maui that’s pretty close to what I thought.

Multiple bigs who can force doubles and guards who make you pay from outside

Just cannot get over the hump----And then we have a 2 minute spell of just bad shots, possessions.

Ugggh

ADVERTISEMENT