ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

What's funny is people think these games aren't rigged even after stretches like that.

Dude pulls it out of the rim on Galloway's layup, and they get two free throws because Woody was rightfully pissed. Even after Arizona's coach has gone been at Frantrum 5 level the entire game.

Fvck these refs.

Now our best player gets elbowed in the face and dumbass Bill Raferty calls it a basketball play.

His old ass can eat a steamy plate of shit.

Reactions: joe for prez
Blahahaha
Duke went in RAW....And AZ is 10x;s better than Duke. You dudes as always are a Decemeber team,that will get bounced by yet another 12 seed....

No B10 titles in like 47 years, dude. Yikes.

Arizona is very very good. Oh well, gotta improve on defensive rebounding. Need to get JHS healthy too

giphy.gif

Fvck these refs and euro fvcks. Not bad though just sloppy at times. Still a little soft. O well.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Zona hit a massive three every time they were making a run. Unfortunately most were the product of an offensive rebound. Need to figure out how to finish possessions
IU is a very bad rebounding team. And it hurt them tonight. Cannot give them 3-4 shots. Still even with a loss, like what I saw.

Need Hood-Schifino back in a hurry.

And TBH, if IU were playing Kansas on a neutral floor, I'd take IU.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24

How does a top 5 recruit only score 2 points in a high school game?
Boiler I turned this game down, so I could watch IU..... :mad: :mad: ..

Also I worked Cathedral earlier this year. They never once ran anything in the post for him. All his points came off offensive putbacks, break outs and a few jumpers. Ben Davis is physical, and has some dudes. Booker is 6'11' sure----but is skinny as ****. As the #2 recruit, I really wasn't all that impressed. MOF, their guard, Tibbs, stood out to me----Believe he is going to Purdue for football.

Reactions: boilerzz
Concerned with Hood-Schifino. Three straight games now. Just not a good sign. With him, IU is a different team. Starting to worry this could end up season ending. Or at best, an "on again, off again", nagging thing.

How does a top 5 recruit only score 2 points in a high school game?
Yeah I heard about that. Kid needs to learn how to be a big, plain and simple. He’s got a pretty jumper and fluid movement for his height, but he’s getting bitched around by mid major commits who know how to use their size. I’m in complete agreement the top 5 recruit is overzealous and based more on the player they think he could be. Not what he is right now.

Some in our fan base have sky high expectations for this kid when he comes. I legitimately think shouldn’t start, at least to start the year.

I still feel great about the class though. Outside of him, I think Fears, Coen, and Normand all are really nice additions.

Reactions: boilerzz
ADVERTISEMENT