ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

200w.gif

Solid player and a good addition but doesn’t help the glaring weakness. Any shooters on the way?

Right now, that’s an easy defensive game plan against IU: just pack the paint and dare them to hit 3’s/long 2’s. At least Ware was a threat from distance.
I'd say that's on the agenda but we all know Mike Woodsons offense. Mckneely can still suck a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Certainly more options with Rice, Tucker and Newton
Mgbako being more comfortable and getting some play makers to take the pressure off Galloway I feel will help. People are just obsessed with Woodsons teams numbers. No one really said anything the year prior but were short handed for sure last year.

Mgbako being more comfortable and getting some play makers to take the pressure off Galloway I feel will help. People are just obsessed with Woodsons teams numbers. No one really said anything the year prior but were short handed for sure last year.
JHS helped mask a lot of issues plus you guys had reliable shooters from deep unlike last year.

He has to run more things for MM, and I think he will.

We were impacted by injuries both years.

I add little that fits your narrative, I guess. I shine a light on the the obsession when it is here.

BTW there are two PU fans that created accounts here just to troll me so there is that. I had a guy here years ago say he "wanted just one swing at me"

My philosophy has not changed in 30 years dating back to the old AOL chats. You get what you give. Treat me with respect and you get that right back and then some. Be a dick and you get the hose. That has never changed.

Your call.
Seems to me you're doing the opposite to me. I never treated you poorly until you decided to be an ass to me.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Why would he leave? Seems he was poised to start? Or is he gonna battle TKR?

And what in the hell happened to Furst?
From what I understand, I don't think he expressed his interest in playing his Covid year until after we'd signed this class. Painter probably would have taken him if he had room.

No idea what's happened to Furst. He played so well his Freshman year, but has fallen off the deep end. Hope he has a break out year. I really like the kid.

It seems the NCAA Department of Education agrees with Illinois’ interpretation of the TSJ ruling.

Tough L for many of the posters ITT.

Last edited:

It seems the NCAA agrees with Illinois’ interpretation of the TSJ ruling.

Tough L for many of the posters ITT.
They won’t read that.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Who all have the Illini added? Sounds like they are cleaning up in the portal
Mostly secondary and tertiary options at this point. We’re told to expect 2 more big additions and at least 1 more complementary piece. Didn’t pan out with Ray J Dennis last year like we were sold, so we’ll see.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Offseason championship is secured. Is this 9 or 10 straight years?

If the injury situations the last three seasons continue, it's proven that's where you need to be to have a fighting chance.

Has Purdue been the most uninjured Big Ten team the last three seasons?

Seems like it. Congrats on that and the success it's brought.

If the injury situations the last three seasons continue, it's proven that's where you need to be to have a fighting chance.

We were definitely fortunate this year. I think one of just 3 or 4 schools with the same starting 5 all season. Had a few key guys playing thru injuries last year and it showed down the stretch.

Reactions: boiler1987
We were definitely fortunate this year. I think one of just 3 or 4 schools with the same starting 5 all season. Had a few key guys playing thru injuries last year and it showed down the stretch.
We were def due for some good injury fortune.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11

That karma was earned, thank you Robbie for sacrificing for our sins

ADVERTISEMENT