ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

So was just thinking about American History X earlier. Isn't it a little wild how willing we are to overlook the idea that Edward Norton jumps into the middle of a pickup game with some black dudes in LA with freaking Ethan Suplee (pre weight loss) as his teammate and they dominate the remainder of the game? I would bet there are single digit neo-Nazis in the world who can dunk a basketball and 0 under 6'4".

Reactions: bMORE607
Lets just visit some facts here....

1. He was pulled over for going 41 in a 35.
2. He informed the officer he had a weapon
3. He was charged b/c his conceal license had not yet been approved
4. He was not immediately charge b/c he was not arrested. Had he been arrested, he would have been charged sooner, since law requires such.
5. When not in jail, the process of charging someone can take much longer...This is not uncommon at all.

Thats all I got...
Don’t give a sht. Suspender the fcker so that Purdue only loses by 24 instead of 28.

Feels like a game we’ll lose, but I’m drunk enough to be an optimist. We have enough playmakers to win, for sure, but UMD seems to be feeling it.

Plus they’re our daddy.

Ouch....

But not a foul... Well, it was----But on Danjia of Illinois.

Frustrating night. There was about 10 minutes that Maryland was significantly better, and Illinois couldn’t stop stepping on its dick down the stretch.

I think you’re the first PU fan I’ve ever come across who seems to have any feeling toward Illinois worse than just neutral.

Good game, Terps. Can’t do much about a dagger like that. Wish we had you in Champaign, maybe see you in the BTT.
If you guys showed an ounce of humility I’d have no problem, but a loud portion of Illinois fans have gotten awfully entitled and whiny the past three years. So much off-season chest thumping as well. God, I heard all summer about Illinois amazing NIL program and this amazing basketball team… you’re easy to root against.

Reactions: jwardelt
If you guys showed an ounce of humility I’d have no problem, but a loud portion of Illinois have gotten awfully entitled and whiny the past three years. So much off-season chest thumping as well. God, I heard all summer about Illinois amazing NIL program and this amazing basketball team… you’re easy to root against.
Lol, uh okay.

If you guys showed an ounce of humility I’d have no problem, but a loud portion of Illinois fans have gotten awfully entitled and whiny the past three years. So much off-season chest thumping as well. God, I heard all summer about Illinois amazing NIL program and this amazing basketball team… you’re easy to root against.
Welcome to the CBB board where the fans of the best teams in the conference have annoying fans and the fans of every other team does too (looking at you Iowa).

Reactions: jwardelt
No argument there. Last time Illinois made it to the sweet 16 you were shitting in your diaper and playing with hot wheels. Probably still one of your favorite activities to this day.
Good one!!

Anymore zingers?

ADVERTISEMENT