ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Penn State was a top 15 team?
Lamar Stevens was balling. I maintain he got more fücked over than anyone in college basketball. When the season stopped, he finished like 7 points shy of the all time scoring record at Penn State

Reactions: Toast.
Have to hand it to UM—their star football player is facing a felony weapons charge, the incident happened 7 weeks ago, never missed a down or was suspended from the team, and they just don’t care how pathetically hypocritical and corrupt it looks.

Have to hand it to UM—their star football player is facing a felony weapons charge, the incident happened 7 weeks ago, never missed a down or was suspended from the team, and they just don’t care how pathetically hypocritical and corrupt it looks.
It's nice that we have MSU fans here to help set a high bar for ethics.

Oh now you like suspending players?

481569941.jpg

It's nice that we have MSU fans here to help set a high bar for ethics.
Damn straight--Tucker handled Tunnelgate perfectly.

Meanwhile in Ann Arbor, a guy with a felony weapons charge hasnt faced a lick of discipline and the story was buried by the UM sycophants in the DAs office for as long as possible.

The alleged crime happened in October lol and we are now just finding out.

Different coach. That was the idiot savant Turge who's scheme only seemed to work on Underwood.
Underwood has yet to beat Maryland at Maryland, although last year we likely would have won had Kofi been able to play

Underwood has yet to beat Maryland at Maryland, although last year we likely would have won had Kofi been able to play
I think that is the only arena Underwood has not won in, as I remember seeing a stat last year that Kofi won in every Big Ten arena except for Rutgers and Maryland, but we won at Rutgers in one of Underwood's first seasons when we were trash ... so I am pretty sure that just leaves Maryland!

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I think that is the only arena Underwood has not won in, as I remember seeing a stat last year that Kofi won in every Big Ten arena except for Rutgers and Maryland, but we won at Rutgers in one of Underwood's first seasons when we were trash ... so I am pretty sure that just leaves Maryland!
We beat them on the “road” but it was at MSG.

Haven’t beat them at College Park

If by penis you mean batteries chucked at them yes. I'm just rooting for Maryland so @bMORE607 gets blasted and bangs another thick girl.
Probably not getting laid tonight, gf is mad at me because idk. Although she's already at happy hour so we'll see how the night unfolds. I have a feeling it's going to involve her getting sick down 295 on the way home and me having to go get my car cleaned tomorrow.

Probably not getting laid tonight, gf is mad at me because idk. Although she's already at happy hour so we'll see how the night unfolds. I have a feeling it's going to involve her getting sick down 295 on the way home and me having to go get my car cleaned tomorrow.
295, Bane of everyone’s existence.

Get her some coke or aderal

Lets just visit some facts here....

1. He was pulled over for going 41 in a 35.
2. He informed the officer he had a weapon
3. He was charged b/c his conceal license had not yet been approved
4. He was not immediately charge b/c he was not arrested. Had he been arrested, he would have been charged sooner, since law requires such.
5. When not in jail, the process of charging someone can take much longer...This is not uncommon at all.

Thats all I got...

Reactions: WheelerG
Lets just visit some facts here....

1. He was pulled over for going 41 in a 35.
2. He informed the officer he had a weapon
3. He was charged b/c his conceal license had not yet been approved
4. He was not immediately charge b/c he was not arrested. Had he been arrested, he would have been charged sooner, since law requires such.
5. When not in jail, the process of charging someone can take much longer...This is not uncommon at all.

Thats all I got...
Facts are ****ing worthless on this board.

Name on the front of the jersey is the most important thing in any scenario, big or small. It's embarrassing how long it's taken me to learn and grasp that.

ADVERTISEMENT