ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Yeah but it's not like he's some top #89 kid or something
Or some Top 40 kid.....He was 90, 96 and 101----and that was after the Adidas Gauntlet....Very, very raw.....

Hot 56% from three as a senior.....SHot 40% during the Adidas league. Its why he went from a 3*, to a whopping #90 kid....

Yeah, hes a game changer.

Or some Top 40 kid.....He was 90, 96 and 101----and that was after the Adidas Gauntlet....Very, very raw.....

Hot 56% from three as a senior.....SHot 40% during the Adidas league. Its why he went from a 3*, to a whopping #90 kid....

Yeah, hes a game changer.
lmao

Kopp agan.......And just like that---BANG----Tied.

No clue how.

Is that not still a top 100 kid? Just take the L. ;)
What, "L", dude? He wasn't highly recruited. He blew up an the AAU circuit. When he committed to IU, he was 189th. Then he had himself a summer. Jumped in the rankings.

Great, he was 90th....You are acting is if he was some Top 50, 60 kid....He was a fringe Top 100 recruit.

JFC, Race.....SHould have stayed in the portal. Complete trash.

Well, fun while it lasted......Rutgers answers IU's run, and we fold....

JFC...

Toast: wasn’t Geronimo a good 3 and D recruit?

Borden: no, very raw, not top 100

Also Borden: He shot the shit out of the 3 ball and became a top 100 recruit

Toast: very interesting
I know , right----He was 96th, 101 and 90th...

Boy was I waaaaaaaaaaay off, huh?

Firs bucket in 5 minutes....Well, had a chance....But X has decided to shoot 11% today

Man, XJ getting beat to death....

6-23 from three just ain't gonna get'er done, boys.

Oh, well.....Get ready for Nebraska.

Excuse me why I go dust off the VCR, and throw in the 1987 title game....

This team kills me. You battle back from 9 down early in second half, take lead, thenproceed to give up a 17-0 run?

WTF?

X missing wide open shot after wide open shot...

Goota get MK more looks.

Race to the bench, insert the Fr. Malik Reneau.

Oh, well----One game. Move on.

Excuse me why I go dust off the VCR, and throw in the 1987 title game....

This team kills me. You battle back from 9 down early in second half, take lead, thenproceed to give up a 17-0 run?

WTF?

X missing wide open shot after wide open shot...

Goota get MK more looks.

Race to the bench, insert the Fr. Malik Reneau.

Oh, well----One game. Move on.
Shooting will always be this IU team’s Achilles heel. You guys really need someone to emerge at the 4 as a floor spacer for TJD & another guard like Bates to start hitting consistently. Just an Xavier Johnson off night from Miller Kopp having to be Reggie Miller for perimeter scoring for you guys.

I know I'm in the minority, but I want:
#1 Georgia vs #4 Alabama
#2 Michigan vs #3 Ohio State

SEC vs Big Ten national title

TCU does absolutely nothing for me. Nothing special and their name doesn't move the needle...that's a bad combo
Yeah fvck that. Bama doesn’t deserve it. Give me TCU over them all day. This Bama team really isn’t that good, I don’t think it’d make for more compelling games at all. Bigger brand sure, but you have to make what you did on the field in games actually mean something.

Last edited:
I know I'm in the minority, but I want:
#1 Georgia vs #4 Alabama
#2 Michigan vs #3 Ohio State

SEC vs Big Ten national title

TCU does absolutely nothing for me. Nothing special and their name doesn't move the needle...that's a bad combo
I'd rather Michigan State get their sh** shoved in by 69 points against Georgia, than watch Alabama or Ohio State make a 4 team CFP ever again. How's that sound? :D

• Love
Reactions: northeastspartan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT