ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

We played horrible compared to the last 3 games. You act like we are some unstoppable force who couldn't have this type of game. A road cof win is always good, no matter the circumstances.
Yeah,that was how I acted....I mean what was I thinking? 1-7 Minnesota---down to 8 players---one being a walk-on...Silly of me to expect a win.,and a comfortable one.

Why wouldn't i expect/think IU couldn't have this type of game? I mean IU has had these type of games numerous times.

It was bad....but got the win.....Not sure why it hurt your feels, or made you mad, because I called this out.

Win three straight----change the line-up...

Sheesh...

Plum fukin awful....Top 10 worst calls. Wow

Flat as **** vs worst fukin team in the conference....

Why is Gunn in the game, ahead of Galloway?

Got a terrible feel for this one.
Yeah, I mean---WOW. Talk about some dude losing his mind. Crazy talk.

🤣 ...

1. Pointed out we were flat----Man, thts cray, cray talk.
2. Wondered why we changed the line-up======Even crazier talk
3. Bitched about an awful charge call-----WTF is really going on?

Said I had a bad feeling----Needed two FT's with 7 seconds left to win...

Yeah, I mean this is some world class, out of body, crazy talk....

Sheww.....

Are you fvcking stupid?
Better suited question for you, apprently....

Said we were flat----we were

Complained about two calls---they were bad

Wondered why Race played so much-----Do you know?

Are you actually being fukcing serious? Exactly what did I say that was, I dunno----"being whatever the **** you think it was?

Its a ****ing mesaage board, about basketball. We were awful. Squeked out win.

Hope you'll be ok...you've been through hell the last decades and deserve peace.
I'm good as gold, brother. I find it funny, TBH. I complained about some calls....wondered why we changed the line-up----said we were shit....

And it turns into you and your b/f getting your pussies hurt.

Better suited question for you, apprently....

Said we were flat----we were

Complained about two calls---they were bad

Wondered why Race played so much-----Do you know?

Are you actually being fukcing serious? Exactly what did I say that was, I dunno----"being whatever the **** you think it was?

Its a ****ing mesaage board, about basketball. We were awful. Squeked out win.
I'm talking about you calling anyone a drama queen.

I'm talking about you calling anyone a drama queen.
Huh?

So I was being a drama queen by saying were were bad, pathetic? Or for being worried IU might lose?

Gotcha....I mean after all, IU pretty much crusied tonight, huh?

Again,if my posting bothers you, put me on ignore. Pretty ****ing easy.

Huh?

So I was being a drama queen by saying were were bad, pathetic? Or for being worried IU might lose?

Gotcha....I mean after all, IU pretty much crusied tonight, huh?

Again,if my posting bothers you, put me on ignore. Pretty ****ing easy.
It's every game. You're a drama queen every single game.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
It's every game. You're a drama queen every single game.
Naah---just a fan, brother. I call the play as it is. We suck---I call it out. We play well---I call it out. If that bothers you, put me on ignore.

Pretty simple.

I said nothing tonight that was not true.....

This forum is dying more each season. Telling regulars to post less is stupid. Hell, I’d take MattJones and gilligan back.
For some reason, Btown has a hard on for me...Dunno know why. I guess he'sone of those dudes that eats chicken noodle soup and sips tea during a game...

When did I stop talking shit?
Right around here

1CYyiSl.jpg

I get you've friended someone 20years older than you via the internet, but he's pushed some buttons.
What buttons have I pushed? What you make tht type of comment b/c it pisses you off how I post during a game?

Really? Show me where I have made a comment as classless as the one you made?

If you don't like me----cool. I'm ok with that. If it bothers you how I post---cool. Alright. I mean, not everyone is gonna like you.

But asking if GoFundMe gives refunds?? Really? Dude we are talking shit about a ****ING game. You made a comment about a very, very dark, scary and emotional time in my and my wifes life...

having a very dangerous heart rhythm, that damn near cost me MY LIFE. Then having surgery to repair that.....Missing almost 6-7 months of work....Using my entire savings to try and make ends meet....Battling depression...

And you wanna make light of tht, and compare that me "pissing you off for how I post(during a game"?

****ing really?

I'll gladly send you a refund...

I would but I'm not weeding through Bordens 500 posts a game.
Drama queen.....Shit 3/4 of my post was responding to you and your b/f crying over something I posted. If y don't want me posting so much during a game, then quit whining.....90% of my post were in response to your ****ing crying...

Drama queen.....Shit 3/4 of my post was responding to you and your b/f crying over something I posted. If y don't want me posting so much during a game, then quit whining.....90% of my post were in response to your ****ing crying...
It was all fun and games until you started responding like this.

I would but I'm not weeding through Bordens 500 posts a game.
I’d say next time stick to fighting with one person at a time, especially when you don’t have the receipts.

This effort was really subpar.

Give it a 3/10 because at least friendly fire was involved.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
It was all fun and games until you started responding like this.
Yeah,yeah.....riiiiiiiiight. Maybe if you didn't whine about me posting FACTS. I mean thts all I did, bro. Thats it. You come at me the way you did, what did you expect-----??? For me to go, "sorry Mr. Btown---I'll do better , boss".

Regardless, making that type of comment is crossing a line, dude.

Again, I'll gladly send you your mney back.

This...right here! You ain't the only one, but you're the only everyone knows about.
Right, here, what? Dude I've posted on here for 15 years....I felt comfortable posting about life things. If that bothers you, sorry.....Don't read it.

I reached out on here b'c ya know, I dunno, it helped me. If that bothers you, again, don't read it. I had some bad stuff happen, and looked for support other than the limited family I have. Sorry that irks you....But I couldn't care less.

Yeah,yeah.....riiiiiiiiight. Maybe if you didn't whine about me posting FACTS. I mean thts all I did, bro. Thats it. You come at me the way you did, what did you expect-----??? For me to go, "sorry Mr. Btown---I'll do better , boss".

Regardless, making that type of comment is crossing a line, dude.

Again, I'll gladly send you your mney back.
I thought maybe you'd realize you were posting like a crazy person. That's obviously not the case. I don't want anything but an apology for bringing my mom into it and insinuating I'm gay.

ADVERTISEMENT