ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Do u need to go pick your mom,then?

We are awful tonight.

1-7 team---short handed, and tied.

full

Sorry I had to get one off in the event we just don’t show up on Saturday and I have to get back in the box
I would have a slight bit of confidence if we had a full team but there doesn’t seem to be any indication of that so I have none. Enjoy the rape.

Yeah lets continue to play Race----smaaaaaaaaart. Meanwhile, sit reneau who had 10 first half points---Or JG whos been very good the past 2 weeks.

Solid coaching ... 🤣 🤣

They should have went to Race on that possession
He shouldn't even be on the floor.

Pathetic coaching. Reneau was dominant in first half, yet hasn'tplayed but maybe a few..

Lets play a guy 25+ minutes who has been out with a knee injury, and only played 4 minutes vs MSU.

makes perfect sense.

https://media.tenor.com/9y8wDTo32rgAAAAM/shut-the-****-up-dave-chappelle.gif

You see ads for lots of medicines, we're one of the only countries that allow big pharma to advertise direct to consumers. I remember seeing ads for HPV vaccines as well as shingles vaccines.

Why might you think covid vaccine manufacturers would spend so much money advertising during football games?

Lucky as ****.....

Awful.

Cannot understand how you play Race. Bad,bad coaching. Reneau had 10 first half points, gets no run in the second...No JG.

Fortunate as ****.

Stop fvcking challenging me. You'll lose.
Sure thing there sweety.... 🤣 ---Where did I challenge you? I called you soft---and you are. We were pathetic....coaching was even worse. Apparently that hurt your pussy.

My apologies...

ADVERTISEMENT