ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Nope. Just think it's funny how you claim Purdue fans are obsessed with IU when you post about Purdue more than any other non-Purdue fan in this thread.
Dude loves talking about Purdue. Just can’t help himself.

You are this triggered over my civil post? Damn dude...thicker skin might help you out here.
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.png

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
You keep making my point. Triggered people always do.

Edit: and just to keep this fact-based...my post was a response within a discussion about Purdue's 2024/5 lineup. It was neither gratuitous nor contrived. It was a factual point of view.

You and others need to seriously reevaluate your EQ and grow up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zero Credibility
You keep making my point. Triggered people always do.

Edit: and just to keep this fact-based...my post was a response within a discussion about Purdue's 2024/5 lineup. It was neither gratuitous nor contrived. It was a factual point of view.

You and others need to seriously reevaluate your EQ and grow up.
LOL. You are a nutjob, which is why no one wants you here. The lack of self awareness is astounding. If you haven’t noticed, the Purdue and IU fans here actually get along 99% of the time since we’ve all been here interacting for years. You are the outlier…in a bad way.

LOL. You are a nutjob, which is why no one wants you here. The lack of self awareness is astounding. If you haven’t noticed, the Purdue and IU fans here actually get along 99% of the time since we’ve all been here interacting for years. You are the outlier…in a bad way.
lol. If there is an issue that is on you

7'0, 240, center from Longwood. Longwood? Underwhelming, but Izzo had to do something.

"The transfer center averaged 9.8 points and 5.6 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game. He started in 24 of 35 games.

Zapala had transferred to Longwood from Utah State, where he spent three seasons. He averaged just 4.6 minutes in his 45 games with the Aggies."

Last edited:
7'0, 240, center from Longwood. Longwood? Underwhelming, but Izzo had to do something.

"The transfer center averaged 9.8 points and 5.6 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game. He started in 24 of 35 games.

Zapala had transferred to Longwood from Utah State, where he spent three seasons. He averaged just 4.6 minutes in his 45 games with the Aggies."
I wonder why he had such good production, started 24 games, and only plays 16.8 minutes.

He may agree to come and play a role off the bench with a bigger program and a small payout. IU looking for similar although the payout is bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: Zero Credibility
Iowa is kicking ass with the portal.

You heard it first here, we will win the BIG 10 next year

Indiana lands the backup big man piece. Most believe Hatton will bring more than Sparks did (which wasn't much). A lightly recruited (13 mid major offers) Indiana kid that wanted to play for the Hoosiers from the jump.

Congrats young man, welcome to Btown...make the most of this opportunity.

Indiana lands the backup big man piece. Most believe Hatton will bring more than Sparks did (which wasn't much). A lightly recruited (13 mid major offers) Indiana kid that wanted to play for the Hoosiers from the jump.

Congrats young man, welcome to Btown...make the most of this opportunity.
Congrats on getting your Carter Gilmore.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Congrats on getting your Carter Gilmore.
I have no idea what role Carter Gilmore played or how effective he was in practice, games or locker room, so I don't know if you are throwing shade or compliments...but hopefully Hatton contributes in all three. It is a great opportunity for he and his family.

I have no idea what role Carter Gilmore played or how effective he was in practice, games or locker room, so I don't know if you are throwing shade or compliments...but hopefully Hatton contributes in all three. It is a great opportunity for he and his family.
He’s a much chastised walk-on that half the fan base loves and the other half hopes he never sees the court again. I was being facetious.

It's a fantastic opportunity, and he gets to wear those stylish candy-striped warm-up pants.

iu

It's a fantastic opportunity, and he gets to wear those stylish candy-striped warm-up pants.

iu

Hilarious picture. Had never seen that, but was not invited to Jordy's wedding.

They seem to be stylish enough that fanbases everywhere have copied in local colors and half the high schools in IN have used them as warm ups at one time or another. You would have liked the green and white version worn at our local HS.

It is a longstanding tradition...not started by Bob Knight as many believe but by another legendary and innovative IU coach "Doc" Counsilman. In addition to creating the first "go pro" style underwater camera, the stripes we see at the bottom of the pool and the wake reducing lane dividers, Counsilman created the iconic stripes...

Initially Doc Counsilman put stripes on swimsuits so he could see the rotation of the swimmer, and somehow that bled into candy stripe sweats and they were winning NCAA Titles and doing amazingly well,” current IU swimming coach Ray Looze said in a video released by the school.

The candy stripes were one of many innovations by Counsilman. He pioneered several swimming coaching and training techniques that helped to propel the Hoosiers to six national titles. One such innovation was the use of underwater filming to observe swimming stroke mechanics. The observations gained from this revolutionized the understanding of the various forces that propel swimmers. Counsilman also developed a pace clock which allowed swimmers to keep their own time during interval training.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
Hilarious picture. Had never seen that, but was not invited to Jordy's wedding.

They seem to be stylish enough that fanbases everywhere have copied in local colors and half the high schools in IN have used them as warm ups at one time or another. You would have liked the green and white version worn at our local HS.

It is a longstanding tradition...not started by Bob Knight as many believe but by another legendary and innovative IU coach "Doc" Counsilman. In addition to creating the first "go pro" style underwater camera, the stripes we see at the bottom of the pool and the wake reducing lane dividers, Counsilman created the iconic stripes...

Initially Doc Counsilman put stripes on swimsuits so he could see the rotation of the swimmer, and somehow that bled into candy stripe sweats and they were winning NCAA Titles and doing amazingly well,” current IU swimming coach Ray Looze said in a video released by the school.

The candy stripes were one of many innovations by Counsilman. He pioneered several swimming coaching and training techniques that helped to propel the Hoosiers to six national titles. One such innovation was the use of underwater filming to observe swimming stroke mechanics. The observations gained from this revolutionized the understanding of the various forces that propel swimmers. Counsilman also developed a pace clock which allowed swimmers to keep their own time during interval training.

Hell of a dynasty.

Looks like the Illini are gonna get a share of the Big 10 baseball championship

ADVERTISEMENT