ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Right, here, what? Dude I've posted on here for 15 years....I felt comfortable posting about life things. If that bothers you, sorry.....Don't read it.

I reached out on here b'c ya know, I dunno, it helped me. If that bothers you, again, don't read it. I had some bad stuff happen, and looked for support other than the limited family I have. Sorry that irks you....But I couldn't care less.
I deleted the post. It was uncalled for. I'm a piece of shit. hope you're well.

I thought maybe you'd realize you were posting like a crazy person. That's obviously not the case. I don't want anything but an apology for being my mom into it and insinuating I'm gay.
Posting like a cfrazy person by saying......we were pathetic? That the charge call was bad? That we were getting worked over by the worst team in the conference?

Sure....

"bringing your mom into it/insinuating you are gay" is shit talk, that every single dude on here at one time or another has done...

BUT, if that trully upset you, then my apolgies.

I deleted the post. It was uncalled for. I'm a piece of shit. hope you're well.
I don't thibk you;re a piece of shit....No reason to delete. I can handle it. Things are getting better. Maybe I shouldn't be so open, and thinking its ok to post about things other than sports? Could be a no-no....TBH, I've kept a lot to myself....

All is good. I get "fired up" over IU. Passionate. Sorry that bothers some.

Posting like a cfrazy person by saying......we were pathetic? That the charge call was bad? That we were getting worked over by the worst team in the conference?

Sure....

"bringing your mom into it/insinuating you are gay" is shit talk, that every single dude on here at one time or another has done...

BUT, if that trully upset you, then my apolgies.
Thank you. I'm sorry too. Truly.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
TJD with 25 points....21 rebounds and 6 blocks.

First 25-20-5 game since Hasheem Thabeet for Uconn in 2009..

Dude is playing at an elite level past 4 games.

I don't thibk you;re a piece of shit....No reason to delete. I can handle it. Things are getting better. Maybe I shouldn't be so open, and thinking its ok to post about things other than sports? Could be a no-no....TBH, I've kept a lot to myself....

All is good. I get "fired up" over IU. Passionate. Sorry that bothers some.
I accept your apology for being crazy. You'd fit right into my psychotic family.

Thank you. I'm sorry too. Truly.
Me as well....And I'll try and tone it down.... 😁 ----But man, I love the Hoosiers. I get passionate, and at times(ok, a lot)---get TO passionate.

Plus, I work games at Brownstown----don't want you picking me off from some roof top, or something...😁

Me as well....And I'll try and tone it down.... 😁 ----But man, I love the Hoosiers. I get passionate, and at times(ok, a lot)---get TO passionate.

Plus, I work games at Brownstown----don't want you picking me off from some roof top, or something...😁
I ain't going that far but I would throw a hot dog on your face and say who's gay now. Good night Borden.

• Haha
I accept your apology for being crazy. You'd fit right into my psychotic family.
Outside of Indiana basketball, you'd be amazed of how calm, soft speaking of a guy I am. Whe I first started umpiring college baseball, an assigner was like---"Whoa---that voice came from you"?---Wife would tell ya the same....She'll be like---"I can hear you over 8,000 fans, but at home, I have to ask you to constantly SPEAK UP...."🤣,...

Its funny actually. Sort of....

All is good. My apologies for shit I said....Uncalled for as well.

Lucky for you I live in Iowa. However, I get back often and I know where that's at.

I ain't going that far but I would throw a hot dog on your face and say who's gay now. Good night Borden.
🤣---- I mean, another guy hitting another guy with a hot dog----in the face? Ummmmmmm...

Ok, Ok....I'll stop. Have a good night Btown

Lucky for you I live in Iowa. However, I get back often and I know where that's at.
I can save you some travle----We are in Evansville next week..😁.

On a serious note, me and couple other officials have thought about working HS in Illinois...Tournament selection process in Indiana is a joke.

The three IU gals.

tv-land-bonfire.gif

I can save you some travle----We are in Evansville next week..😁.

On a serious note, me and couple other officials have thought about working HS in Illinois...Tournament selection process in Indiana is a joke.
I have a guy who works for me that can find anybody. Problem is I don't give a fvck about that shit lol...I like joy and harmony to much to give 2 fvcks about that. BTW i got drunk

• Haha
I have a guy who works for me that can find anybody. Problem is I don't give a fvck about that shit lol...I like joy and harmony to much to give 2 fvcks about that. BTW i got drunk
I made it rather easy to find me----Imean,the "GofundMe thingy".... ;)

When I first strted posting here, I was worried for people to know I officiated(t the time, I was working a full, major college basketball schedule). But over the years, I've became less and less concerned.

I haven't drank in almost 10 years...

Reactions: Sparty_57
NW gonna dance this year?
Very well could....

Have Minny next at home...Have a stretch where they have Purdue, Indiana and Iowa at home. In between, at Wisky and Iowa.

Schedule is favorable. I think 10/11 wins inthe conference gets them in. They are solid.

So, will the Sparty fans start eating their own if Iowa hangs around in the game tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT