52 NW 10-10
43 PSU 10-10
33 Maryland 10-10
40 Iowa 10-10
57 Wisconsin 10-10

32 Indiana 9-11

92 Nebraska 7-13

195 Minnesota 2-18

We have a couple guys playing pretty poorly (Cliff, Caleb). We may not be as good as I thought after Purdue

There’s always next off-season!

You guys have a chance to win that title again in couple months
Combined, we are 3-7.

Yikes.

I don't see it getting much better for either, TBH.. Both teams have lost key parts.

Combined, we are 3-7.

Yikes.

I don't see it getting much better for either, TBH.. Both teams have lost key parts.
Lol at comparing us to you guys right now.

We are coming off back to back double digit wins.

You just got railed by 20 and have 1 win total. A home win vs Nebraska.

Oh, I know, they’re always terrible! And they were tonight! And there’s nothing wrong with pointing it out.

The rye roll was at his “I don’t blame the refs” comment, especially because he’s taken shots at Illini fans doing that in the past, IIRC. Lol.
That’s his new schtick, he comes here to tell us he doesn’t complain about the refs.

I think I’m gonna copy his strategy, after every single game moving forward😂

e7cab14c-bca9-4870-bd56-0a22286d45bb-png.296376

That’s his new schtick, he comes here to tell us he doesn’t complain about the refs.

I think I’m gonna copy his strategy, after every single game moving forward😂

Other than the awful call at the end of our game @OSU I challenge you to find one post of mine complaining about the refs. Just one. And I think the officiating in the B1G is pretty bad, I simply can find a half a dozen better reasons why we lose a game than "the refs".

Last edited:
UM-Iowa spread opened at 4 and is now at 6.
Seems like a winnable game but I don’t have a good feeling at all. Who knows.

Tough to pucker when your sphincter is goo.

Remember last year when I was saying how outdated the Kohl Center is as far as seats, concourse, bathrooms and you got salty about it?

They got a huge renovation approved so maybe someone was reading my posts.

Looks like we will need a new Commish. I'm lukewarm on the job Warren did. I don't hate him like some but don't know that he moved the needle much either.

ADVERTISEMENT