ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Unstoppable force (Wisconsin offense) vs. Immoveable object (Iowa defense) tonight. I expect all to be tuned in

Unstoppable force (Wisconsin offense) vs. Immoveable object (Iowa defense) tonight. I expect all to be tuned in

Iowa should win. We’ll see though. We’re terrible this year, especially on the road.

Nebraska has Maryland twice, Indiana twice, @ Minnesota, Rutgers/Iowa twice, Penn State at home, and @ Wisconsin. We can win all of those IMO. but I think we drop 2/3

Nebraska has Maryland twice, Indiana twice, @ Minnesota, Rutgers/Iowa twice, Penn State at home, and @ Wisconsin. We can win all of those IMO. but I think we drop 2/3

You can’t win at Wisconsin. Sorry.

You only play Indiana at home chief.

you get Iowa on your court and do not play in Carver this year.

Reactions: Frost4NU
Rutgers offense is worse than Wisconsin and beat Iowa by 16. How much can they lose by tonight?

FRANTRACKER.jpg

We can usually draw one technical out of Fran. Really hoping for a frantrum tonight. Would make the season, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT