ADVERTISEMENT

The Bruce Pearl effect...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
From 1905 to 2017 Auburn basketball had 9 total 20 win seasons. Since 2018 Auburn has 6.

Pearl also had 5 20 plus win seasons at Tennessee

Sweet 16 appearance at Uw Milwaukee

D2 national title at USI

All this at places with little basketball history. Dude will be in the HOF one day

From 1905 to 2017 Auburn basketball had 9 total 20 win seasons. Since 2018 Auburn has 6.

D2 national title at USI

All this at places with little basketball history. Dude will be in the HOF one day
He’s a solid coach no doubt but I think that’s more of an indictment on how bad Auburn is historically. Wild how bad they’ve been.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
over a bbq dinner. No coach that has ever won anything of note in collegiate athletics in the last 40 years has been clean
It's not over the BBQ, that would have only been a minor infraction. It is about lying about said BBQ to the NCAA. So, it not about BBQ and it is about lying to the NCAA.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
He’s a solid coach no doubt but I think that’s more of an indictment on how bad Auburn is historically. Wild how bad they’ve been.
Auburn didnt care at all about basketball before pearl. Now every game is soldout and re sell tickets go for 250 plus

da1decce-dac6-4b58-963a-1911f902422c_text.gif

If BD doesn’t stop eating hot dogs, he’s gonna keel over and die of heart failure.
Enjoy it while you can AU fans.

D2 national title at USI

Wanna do an avatar bet?
Getting tired of the teapot.
30days.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
*apart

You got those two degrees without ever taking any English classes from grade school through grad school? ;)
grammatical and spelling shit talk on a message board? This is what kentucky basketball fans have been reduced to

Can he cheat as good as the old man?
It amazes me when people make comments like this. Maybe, I just give people the benefit of the doubt and think that their IQ’S are automatically above 80. From here on I pledge that I will recognize these individuals for what they are, complete dipshits. EVERYONE CHEATS, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!!!! So please STFU with this stupid BS.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
It amazes me when people make comments like this. Maybe, I just give people the benefit of the doubt and think that their IQ’S are automatically above 80. From here on I pledge that I will recognize these individuals for what they are, complete dipshits. EVERYONE CHEATS, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!!!! So please STFU with this stupid BS.
Show cause.

Honestly don’t even care about cheating anymore. I think i’m more mad that we’re apparently not cheating good enough.

Pearl is an outstanding coach. I do still have questions. But he’s been terrific.

I’m legit dreading that game tomorrow. Says a lot about the current state of UK basketball but Auburn basketball as well.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Show cause.
I’m glad he got the show cause, it caused the morons at UT to fire him. Do you honestly think we give a shit? Dude got a show cause for lying about a BBQ. I’m proud of my cheating coach just as UK should be proud of theirs. ZFG

Honestly don’t even care about cheating anymore. I think i’m more mad that we’re apparently not cheating good enough.

Pearl is an outstanding coach. I do still have questions. But he’s been terrific.

I’m legit dreading that game tomorrow. Says a lot about the current state of UK basketball but Auburn basketball as well.
About what?

ADVERTISEMENT