ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

And if you do here's a joke for you. There's somebody on the Purdue board saying that Romeo Langford would have a hard time starting for Purdue next year if he went to Purdue. Yeah you heard me that's funny isn't it. He also quoted that the reason why top 50 players don't come to Purdue because they want more than 15 minutes playing time. I'm a big time Purdue fan but when I hear s*** like that come out of Purdue fans mouth I wonder why I'm a Purdue fan.
Purdue fan.....sure you are.

This was our view for the biggest shot of the Kansas-Oklahoma game (which OU won).

DURXD6SU8AA8xoz.jpg

And if you do here's a joke for you. There's somebody on the Purdue board saying that Romeo Langford would have a hard time starting for Purdue next year if he went to Purdue. Yeah you heard me that's funny isn't it. He also quoted that the reason why top 50 players don't come to Purdue because they want more than 15 minutes playing time. I'm a big time Purdue fan but when I hear s*** like that come out of Purdue fans mouth I wonder why I'm a Purdue fan.

Pretty sure Romeo Langford would start for any team in the B1G next year. Indiana may get a big shot in the arm. Good for them if it happens.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong. But this feels like Wisconsin's run of being a perennial upper division finisher is at a close. I'm not sure this team is going to be much better the next couple of years.

I’m not worried about that yet.

Obvious troll is obvious.

First and foremost the guy didn't make me mad at all I thought it was funny as f*** that he said that. And it's funny how Purdue fans think other Purdue fans can't be Purdue fans because they don't agree with other Purdue fans. I will say this Purdue fans are some of the most delusional fans in college. And every time something don't go right for Purdue most fans always have an excuse instead of just letting it be what it is. I see why a lot of other fans make fun of his now delusional I tell you delusional.

You’re clearly not a Purdue fan. Your grammar is too horrendous to be a Purdue fan. Likely an iu fan who is sad enough to create a fake Purdue account. I’m guessing even the IU fans on here would admit you’re not a Purdue fan but simply a troll.

Post link or admit you’re a troll

First and foremost the guy didn't make me mad at all I thought it was funny as f*** that he said that. And it's funny how Purdue fans think other Purdue fans can't be Purdue fans because they don't agree with other Purdue fans. I will say this Purdue fans are some of the most delusional fans in college. And every time something don't go right for Purdue most fans always have an excuse instead of just letting it be what it is. I see why a lot of other fans make fun of his now delusional I tell you delusional.
Yep, definitely IU fan. Hell, this might be Snu.

Reactions: Toast.
Why do Purdue fans always have to talk about somebody's grammar when they're not agreeing with you? Does it make you feel like a big man? Does it make you feel more knowledgeable about basketball by doing this? Or is it you're just having problems at home with your wife so you got to take it out on somebody else? If I wanted to get graded I would not be on a basketball board. And let me rephrase that some Purdue fans not all but obviously you're one of them that I'm talking about.

You just admitted you’re not a Purdue fan. Pathetic you are.

"New Member

Just a general rule of thumb, you should basically never respond to posters who have this text when clicking on them.

Reactions: ScarletnGrayBuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT