ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Iveson 13 point rest of the team 12 points. the great Happ 1-5 for 2 point although that will change as Garza went for the Offensive rebound picks up his 2nd foul
7 points 6 rebounds and 1 block for Garza vs the great Happ

Rhetorical question...does any other regular poster hate players on other teams for no apparent reason like wing? Of all his annoying habits that is tops for me. Since he no longer can make the thread disappear he has to go on ignore. Good riddance.

fouls Iowa 7 Wisconsin 7. Garza picked up his 2nd @ the 3:38 mark and Iowa has nobody in DBL digit scoring,
Iowa 3-10 from 3.
Wisconsin is 2-7 from 3
Iowa 37 points
Wisconsin 28 points,
Iowa's defense a sieve doesn't look like it tonight.

fouls Iowa 7 Wisconsin 7. Garza picked up his 2nd @ the 3:38 mark and Iowa has nobody in DBL digit scoring,
Iowa 3-10 from 3.
Wisconsin is 2-7 from 3
Iowa 37 points
Wisconsin 28 points,
Iowa's defense a sieve doesn't look like it tonight.

Don’t worry. It’s still a sieve.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Is the Nebraska love coming from their Michigan win or what?
Just me :p
Rhetorical question...does any other regular poster hate players on other teams for no apparent reason like wing? Of all his annoying habits that is tops for me. Since he no longer can make the thread disappear he has to go on ignore. Good riddance.
Just players who score over 25 against Nebraska

Garza was embarrassing Happ so the refs give him his 3rd foul.

can't have a FR do that. now the refs are taking control by calling a foul on Bohannon as he was coming down on a shot.

fouls called on Iowa 11 on their home court while Wisconsin has 8. YEAH some real home cooking NOT.

Dude, im from the DMV. I was making fun of the DMV. You do understand that Maryland is the M in DMV.

Cowen is also from the DMV. Also lol at Thug U, you have no room to talk with eye poking Woodbury.
after 7 different Iowa players were knocked out game because of head blows, you have no room to talk. and NOBODY EVER left the games, so its time to STFU.

Ethan Happ gets a lot of steals but he's a poor defender overall. He doesn't appear engaged on the defensive end at all.

Garza 12 points and 13 rebounds with 4:32 left
Bohannon 11 points and 10 assists
Iowa only 9 TO's.

best stat of the night Moss
15 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals

Wisconsin 11-14 from the FTL
Iowa 9-12 from the FTL yup Iowa is sure getting all the calls

With Iowa sucking so bad this year, I haven't been paying attention. Didn't realize Wisconsin was so bad.

Terrible on the road. 1-8 or something like that. Also missing half our backcourt. Playing up to 3 walk ons. We suck this year. It is what it is.

Garza 17 points, 16 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block
JBo 13 points, 3 rebounds, 11 assists and 1 steal
Moss 15 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals
Pemsl off the bench 11 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 block
Cook before he left the game, 17 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steals a very balanced scoring night. to bad it came against the worst defensive team in the league. with Illinois being the 2nd worst.

Terrible on the road. 1-8 or something like that. Also missing half our backcourt. Playing up to 3 walk ons. We suck this year. It is what it is.
For your sake, I hope I'm wrong. But this feels like Wisconsin's run of being a perennial upper division finisher is at a close. I'm not sure this team is going to be much better the next couple of years.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
And if you do here's a joke for you. There's somebody on the Purdue board saying that Romeo Langford would have a hard time starting for Purdue next year if he went to Purdue. Yeah you heard me that's funny isn't it. He also quoted that the reason why top 50 players don't come to Purdue because they want more than 15 minutes playing time. I'm a big time Purdue fan but when I hear s*** like that come out of Purdue fans mouth I wonder why I'm a Purdue fan.

Something tells me you are an IU fan. There is no reason one idiot would enrage you enough to create an account, complain in a separate forum, and question the entire fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT