ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v Louisville 2020

Shoutout to @CatPhight on Rafters

cal-crapper.jpg

So when does Kentucky get their next win? Is it against Mississippi St or do they have to wait to play Vandy? I couldn’t imagine them losing both of those.

1-6 vs. 5 Lvl one violations. To each their own.

UNC got off and IMO what you didn't isn't as bad. So maybe you're right.
Our worst team under Bill self has been a four seed And that was because one of the most dominant players in college basketball got hurt.Nobody argues that we wish we had more titles.

Bill Self is still on the rise of his career and is showing he has adapted to the recruiting and style of play that is needed to be successful.

At worst we will get a one year postseason ban but will be a top 10 team in the country.I honestly wasn’t trying to Get into an argument on here. That board provides a lot of humor and they bring a Bill Self often. So I would just be curious to hear their thoughts.

No, not in my opinion. Just wish sometimes that our guys knew what the rivalry was truly about

This is that change in basketball where fans lose. Propsects are moving to the next level without being around long enough to really get the rivalries and other cool things about a season. This isn't just a UK thing, it's everywhere, and with transfer rules opening up, rosters will keep changing.

This is that change in basketball where fans lose. Propsects are moving to the next level without being around long enough to really get the rivalries and other cool things about a season. This isn't just a UK thing, it's everywhere, and with transfer rules opening up, rosters will keep changing.
"ehh if you lose (as a player), and "I'm a Golden God" if you win.

Yes sir, that is what I was relating, the players don't stay long enough to truly understand. 👍

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Did Louisville or Kentucky recruit Powell @ Auburn? He's their leading scorer from N. Oldham Co and just a FR - I don't follow recruiting just tripped into that.

Reactions: cdbearde
Not sure on Louisville’s part I don’t remember if we did recruit him.

I’d say he wasnt ranked high enough out of high school to garner a scholly from UK but that’s just my guess.

Not sure on Louisville’s part I don’t remember if we did recruit him.

I’d say he wasnt ranked high enough out of high school to garner a scholly from UK but that’s just my guess.
He could have just chose Auburn over UL and UK.

And what would it be if that shot doesn’t rim out?

If they don’t turn it over several times, they probably push the lead to double digits and don’t have to rely on luck.

We “Almost” shit the bed lol. Made it to the toilet just in time.

• Haha
I feel like Mintz needs to be your all’s permanent PG.
Some say Calipari needs a once in a generation player. What he really needs, and relies on is a PG.

We have zero.point.zero offense.
Brooks Jr. and Allen isn't going to fix our troubles.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Some say Calipari needs a once in a generation player. What he really needs, and relies on is a PG.

We have zero.point.zero offense.
Brooks Jr. and Allen isn't going to fix our troubles.
From what I saw today, mintz needs to be given the keys. Only play I saw to understand what was happening in the half court.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT