Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
200.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I was really confident about this game just a week ago, after seeing what two weeks of not practicing had done, I really don’t know what to expect now.

I noticed OP changed his avatar. Jumped ship that quickly huh?

Yea I have no confidence after wisky ripped apart out anus. Hopefully god jones will be good to go by then.

Regardless I’m hoping for a low spread so I can bet on the Cats. UKs played a much better schedule this far and have been much more tested plus y’all will have a definite advantage inside.

After the wisky embarrassment I just hope it’s a good competitive game.

This is going to be quite possibly the worst game ever in the series.

What was the best? Dream Game maybe? Trying to think of what the worst was. Maybe one of the 90s Rick v Denny games?

Cal has always shown great love for his players, but he’s never been shy about throwing one under the bus if he sees fit either.

I remember the camera catching him calling Terrence Jones a selfish mfer during a timeout lol. But all coaches cuss like sailors, well the ones that talk a lot do lol. Pitino was one of the worst.

I remember the camera catching him calling Terrence Jones a selfish mfer during a timeout lol.
That's not throwing him under the bus though, as it wasn't intended to be public. He rarely (publicly) calls anyone out by name for anything. Usually it's the same old bullshit excuses like, "we're young...blah, blah, blah."

This game will be a mockery of college basketball played before an audience of disinterested dozens, in an otherwise empty arena. The rest of us mercifully have the option to do literally anything else.

Cal should show up as Fat Elvis, because that’s what he is now. Instead of doing player intros, they should do referee intros since most games end up being about them anyway.

Somewhere Sam Bowie, Milt Wagner, Lancaster Gordon and Kenny (Sky) Walker will be watching this game with a look on their faces similar to the one people make when smelling decaying flesh for the first time, while wondering just what in the hell happened to this rivalry, and when did the actual game of basketball get replaced by this horse shyt.

I look forward to hearing about players crying on the bench, or walking to the locker room before the game is over. Instead of concluding the game with our glorious state anthem, they will just play the Johnny Cash rendition of Hurt as both teams leave the court - the victor feeling no real sense of victory and the loser feeling no real sense of loss.

Post game interviews will be via Zoom and will be handled by players that have not seen the floor this year, and/or an obscure assistant coach with nothing of relevance to say, to no one who wants to listen.

This is the way.

This game will be a mockery of college basketball played before an audience of disinterested dozens, in an otherwise empty arena. The rest of us mercifully have the option to do literally anything else.

Cal should show up as Fat Elvis, because that’s what he is now. Instead of doing player intros, they should do referee intros since most games end up being about them anyway.

Somewhere Sam Bowie, Milt Wagner, Lancaster Gordon and Kenny (Sky) Walker will be watching this game with a look on their faces similar to the one people make when smelling decaying flesh for the first time, while wondering just what in the hell happened to this rivalry, and when did the actual game of basketball get replaced by this horse shyt.

I look forward to hearing about players crying on the bench, or walking to the locker room before the game is over. Instead of concluding the game with our glorious state anthem, they will just play the Johnny Cash rendition of Hurt as both teams leave the court - the victor feeling no real sense of victory and the loser feeling no real sense of loss.

Post game interviews will be via Zoom and will be handled by players that have not seen the floor this year, and/or an obscure assistant coach with nothing of relevance to say, to no one who wants to listen.

This is the way.
At least we’ll be drunk.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Man, UofL has to win one eventually. It has to be this one, right?

I’d like to think Kentucky with a roster full of burger boys should beat a Louisville squad missing 3 starters. We shall see. 🥸

ADVERTISEMENT