ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v Louisville 2020

Kentucky Basketball is in a big ole deep hole.

Sheesh, Kentucky pays 9 million dollars a year for that result. Sick

We just lost to the team that got beat by Wisconsin by 40 points, LMAO Laughing
giphy-downsized.gif

although with Carlik we would’ve only lost by 20-25. 🥸

I'm not trying to put down UofL out of bitterness, I honestly did think ya'll would look better than you did and run away with the game. Reality is we both looked like complete ass on offense. UK did have some stretches on D where I liked our effort and movement, but on offense everyone is standing around with their thumbs up their ass. Zero movement, no crosses underneath. Just pitiful occasional high ball screens and shitty shot selection. My point is somehow the game was never truly out of reach though I never expected to win. Y'all warned us but I thought it was self deprecating talk because you've seen us win this game no matter what and just expected it. I'd certainly rather have UofL's team right now, but I honestly expected to see a better Louisville team than we saw today. I hadn't watched y'all yet this season so today opened my eyes.

Reactions: tarwhiz
I'm not trying to put down UofL out of bitterness, I honestly did think ya'll would look better than you did and run away with the game. Reality is we both looked like complete ass on offense. UK did have some stretches on D where I liked our effort and movement, but on offense everyone is standing around with their thumbs up their ass. Zero movement, no crosses underneath. Just pitiful occasional high ball screens and shitty shot selection. My point is somehow the game was never truly out of reach though I never expected to win. Y'all warned us but I thought it was self deprecating talk because you've seen us win this game no matter what and just expected it. I'd certainly rather have UofL's team right now, but I honestly expected to see a better Louisville team than we saw today. I hadn't watched y'all yet this season so today opened my eyes.
Our offense was ass, but we get a couple crucial pieces back in the next few weeks. I think our team has chemistry.

Reactions: CB3UK
I agree somewhat, but we’ll be really good if we get everybody healthy. Big if

Reactions: CB3UK and UL_1986
A homeboarder is trying to charity bet me that UK will make the tournament. I personally don’t give a shit but if a Louisville fan here wants to take it I’ll take the guy.

Reactions: UL_1986
The real question is, how much did the ACC pay Sarr to go to UK and sabotage them? Never trust a Frenchman! He's averaged 7.75 points, 3.75 boards, 3.75 fouls, and 2.25 turnovers in 4 games against the ACC.

A homeboarder is trying to charity bet me that UK will make the tournament. I personally don’t give a shit but if a Louisville fan here wants to take it I’ll take the guy.
This season is so weird, idek how many games they have left, and which games will be sure wins.

The real question is, how much did the ACC pay Sarr to go to UK and sabotage them? Never trust a Frenchman! He's averaged 7.75 points, 3.75 boards, 3.75 fouls, and 2.25 turnovers in 4 games against the ACC.
Dude has regressed so much in Cal’s system. He was pretty damn good at WF.

he wasn’t that good at Wake and his previous coach was fired. I’m not sure what Kentucky fans were hoping far?

Not Sarr...
It is Jai Lucas

The assistant changes at Kentucky are questionable this off-season.

Like I said before the season. Lucas can't coach

Reactions: cdbearde

To be fair Kevin, didn’t ESPN rank Sarr as the best transfer going into the season?

That's not Cal's house though. 😆
I post it halfway facetiously. We both know its coming though. Fans are absolutely more furious than we ever were in Tubby's latter days. There is zero debate about that. Cal and Mitch can act like they don't hear the noise but it is thunderous at this point. 1-6? What in the ****.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
lol, Kentucky is not going to make the tournament.

This is a historically bad team. No Kentucky team has started 1-6 since 1911.
The 1926-27 went 1-8, not that it's much consolation.

But yes, Michigan guy don't take that bet. We aren't making the NCAAT. This isn't reactionary. Seriously. this is the worst UK basketball team I've seen in my lifetime. The probation team is the only one who was objectively as bad but they obviously were hampered. This team just blows ass all on their own.

ADVERTISEMENT