ADVERTISEMENT

Stop the bullshit Kentucky...

$4 mill already from donors today for NIL. Pope will have all he resources he needs. 2 players he couldn't get to go to BYU have already called him back and said they'd go to UK. Wheels are already turning.
lol my guess is the guys he was recruiting to BYU are not the same level of the guys he will be recruiting to KY.

$4 mill already from donors today for NIL. Pope will have all he resources he needs. 2 players he couldn't get to go to BYU have already called him back and said they'd go to UK. Wheels are already turning.
are those two actually UK quality though?

iu

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
No one cares. And I am not a UK fan anyway, so no idea what point you are yet again failing to make.

No you dont, and its really not close.
You’re right. It’s not close. This decade speaks for itself.

2020: 32-1, finish as consensus #1 (Covid)
2021: 26-5, Final Four
2022: 35-2, National Champions
2023: 36-1, Final Four
2024: 38-0, National Champions

167-9 this decade
2 national titles (3 if not for Covid)
Final Four EVERY season

THE most dominant basketball program in all the land…..& you’re right, bitch, it’s really not close.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm

167-9 this decade
Final Four EVERY season

THE most dominant basketball program in all the land…..& you’re right, bitch, it’s really not close.

You really want to compare ladies programs with a Uconn fan? lol, dear lord.

Not even sure what UK quality is anymore. Based on the last few years’ results I’ll say I hope not.

If you’re hoping to bring in more talent than this year, you might be disappointed. If you’re hoping for a roster full of Mormons, however….yiu might be in luck.

If you’re hoping to bring in more talent than this year, you might be disappointed. If you’re hoping for a roster full of Mormons, however….yiu might be in luck.

UK won't be more talented this year, but I think they should at least be better organized. This last year on offense notwithstanding, UK has been playing some ugly ball for a long time.

167-9 this decade
Final Four EVERY season

....I hear your man card burning from here.

54-15.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT