ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

Combined pts, boards, steals, blocks, and assists:
Kofi: 35.5
Oscar: 36.2

And we know Kofi has 3 more FG attempts and 3 more FT attempts per game.
That’s cool. I didn’t realize it was about cumulative stats.

Hint: because it’s not.

giphy.gif

Good work on the story yesterday about cheating. Knew you've been looking for the smoking gun for a decade on Kentucky. Glad you finally found it.
You’re welcome. Or thanks. I didn’t read your post to know which one I should use.

For the record Barnes tried to run the score up. Cal subbed the bench in UK beatdown of UT; however, Barnes kept his best in to the end. But what would you expect out of Rocky Top.

Tennessee handed Kentucky their worst loss of the year. Tennessee really looked good.
Are you just void of any grace? Do you just not know how to accept a loss graciously? The refs didn't beat UK, the fans didn't beat UK and UT didn't run up anything at the end for a cheap shot. UT wanted it more, played harder and just smashed UK just like y'all did to us in Lexington. Grow up old man and learn how to take a loss with honor.

I don't feel terrible about the loss this morning. Tennessee was going to win with TyTy healthy, but I am getting more concerned about Wheeler by the game. Plays out of control and really hurts our scoring sometimes. It wouldn't surprise me down the stretch if TyTy runs more point and Wheeler sits while he does it.

I'm hoping this will be our last loss. I actually thought earlier in the week we needed one more wake up call before the big run, and I think that was it. Losing at Arkansas wouldn't kill us, but I think we need it to be in consideration for a one.

I don't feel terrible about the loss this morning. Tennessee was going to win with TyTy healthy, but I am getting more concerned about Wheeler by the game. Plays out of control and really hurts our scoring sometimes. It wouldn't surprise me down the stretch if TyTy runs more point and Wheeler sits while he does it.

I'm hoping this will be our last loss. I actually thought earlier in the week we needed one more wake up call before the big run, and I think that was it. Losing at Arkansas wouldn't kill us, but I think we need it to be in consideration for a one.

Wheeler is a liability at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: JimboBBN

Ass kickings are really kinda good for you if they come at the right time of the season. I know it is a funny thing to say, but it's true. Y'all kick our ass and we grew from it. We learned that you have to play smart and really want it and not blink when adversity hits.

They are painful, but can be teaching points for future success.

He is going to have a lot of fun playing pro ball in Europe or China
Truthfully, I think that’s where he’s probably headed too. He might go to the NBA to a team looking for a Rodman-type player. Would love to see him come back though. He’s awesome, and a great pick up for UK, but he has trouble with 7 footers, which the NBA is full of. It’s ok though. He’s a phenomenal person with everything he does outside of bball. He’s humble and kind. Very consistent with his insistence that his talent and skill are all due to God.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT